Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a ton I press everything at 210f I stopped playing around with temps. seen little difference in yield more at higher temps but technically less terps (not huge difference IMPE). The biggest thing I’ve seen with temp is consistency of the product changing. Low temps come out more butter like and the high temps tend to be oilier. But strain ultimately determines all of above. I want max yield so I press higher temp

View attachment 1657529
That’s good to know. I’m usually at 205 and it produces butter (which I prefer) on a few plants and oil on others. I also believe it changes from plant to plant but I have also found that 160 micron produces an oiler rosin off the same flower in a 100. I’m going to experiment with my “oily” flowers at a lower temp. Thanks my man 🤜🤛

I tried to make my own carts from flower I pressed. Basically you press your rosin and then put in a sealed jar and put the jar in a oven to keep it at ?200F? For 24-48 hours. Once it liquefied you can pour it into refillable carts and puff away.
So that’s about 4 grams of rosin infused to a 1/3 cup?

Did it work?
Kind of. I pressed some real nice buttery rosin and some other super sticky rosin. They turned out better with the quality rosin vs the lesser quality stuff. The good carts were pretty nice and terpy. Hence why I ended up dumping the 3-4 carts of the other one into the brownie mix. Everybody wins in the end. I'll probably try it again now that I'm better at pressing.

So that’s about 4 grams of rosin infused to a 1/3 cup?
No that was 4 (1gram) carts and some canna coconut oil I infused a while ago. I figured if the carts didn't work, the coconut oil would. Low and behold, they both kicked ass together.

Kind of. I pressed some real nice buttery rosin and some other super sticky rosin. They turned out better with the quality rosin vs the lesser quality stuff. The good carts were pretty nice and terpy. Hence why I ended up dumping the 3-4 carts of the other one into the brownie mix. Everybody wins in the end. I'll probably try it again now that I'm better at pressing.
Nice! I watched a video about it, but they did 150f instead of 200…..for like three days or something lol

I tried to make my own carts from flower I pressed. Basically you press your rosin and then put in a sealed jar and put the jar in a oven to keep it at ?200F? For 24-48 hours. Once it liquefied you can pour it into refillable carts and puff away.

Years ago, not from rosin and Never Again. The carts that worked didn't work well. I did accomplish a mess though.

Apparently not if u dumped em back out! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back