Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it work?
1704505887713.gif

20240105_184926.jpg

This little guy turned my very sharp 2.5" pocketknife into a pocket razor blade. I asked my wife why she bought it, and she said it was only a buck. Best buck she ever spent.

This is one of the best things I've ever bought at a dispensary. Especially at the price. $14 happy hour I think.

20240105_185416.jpg

It's got a good kick. I can't wait to see how it goes when the 30MGs chill pills kick in.

Must easier to get a pen or portable that's meant for concentrates and just use your homemade rosin then it is to make carts at home. I'd bet I still have some dropper bottles of feco/vg/pg here from when I was trying to do it when carts still had wicks :crying: But adding liquifier kinda defeats the purpose of solventless

View attachment 1657544

This little guy turned my very sharp 2.5" pocketknife into a pocket razor blade. I asked my wife why she bought it, and she said it was only a buck. Best buck she ever spent.

This is one of the best things I've ever bought at a dispensary. Especially at the price. $14 happy hour I think.

View attachment 1657545
It's got a good kick. I can't wait to see how it goes when the 30MGs chill pills kick in.
If that was at a New Mexico dispensary, how much did it run u…. about $110? :yoinks::shrug::rofl:

Must easier to get a pen or portable that's meant for concentrates and just use your homemade rosin then it is to make carts at home. I'd bet I still have some dropper bottles of feco/vg/pg here from when I was trying to do it when carts still had wicks :crying: But adding liquifier kinda defeats the purpose of solventless
There’s for sure a way to do it with just heat….nothing else added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back