Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s for sure a way to do it with just heat….nothing else added
Right, but the winterizing step is a whole other thing on top. It's just a lot of processing make a couple of carts for personal use when there's a million rigs that'll do just fine for portable rosin. Factor in the price of good oil carts and I've given up on trying to make them :pass:

Apparently not if u dumped em back out! :shrug::rofl:
They just wouldn't liquefy enough in the cart to be able to take a hit. The other ones hit well but not great. I chalk it up to a first time try. Just like pressing and infusing, it will take some trial and error to get it right. I just haven't felt like I had enough material on hand to just mess around with, ya know.

Chop chop yesterday. Spent the afternoon wet trimming the Death Bubbas. It's tedious but I love being in a room full of freshly cut flowers.

I have a little ball of finger hash. I drool just sniffing it. If I smoke, it has to be outside but It is pissing out and there's no sign of it letting up. Boo Hoo.

Nice! I watched a video about it, but they did 150f instead of 200…..for like three days or something lol
Ya, something like that. I want to say the one I ready was actually 125 but it just felt weird to say that. I want to say @Mañ'O'Green wrote the how to thread on AFN somewhere.

Chop chop yesterday. Spent the afternoon wet trimming the Death Bubbas. It's tedious but I love being in a room full of freshly cut flowers.

I have a little ball of finger hash. I drool just sniffing it. If I smoke, it has to be outside but It is pissing out and there's no sign of it letting up. Boo Hoo.
Out on the porch having my good night pipe full myself.

I want that hash. I might have to brave the icy rain or totaly break the rules and blow it into the bathroom fan.

I researched making them for my mom in law a while back and it’s my understanding you need some wax liquifier? Liquidizer?
Just heat for a long time.

20230825_203107.jpg
20230826_180758.jpg

I researched making them for my mom in law a while back and it’s my understanding you need some wax liquifier? Liquidizer?
They sell live rosin carts around here for something like $50 a cart. I enjoy them for the convenience but I feel like they mess with my lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back