Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz even though I have the least experience here in pressing, I would recommend starting by pressing the same flower same amount same heat in 160, 120, and 100 just to see the differences in the end result.

giphy (2).gif

:pass:

Speaking of pressing does anyone have experience with both low and high temps on the same bud? I’m wondering what is to be gained or lost by increasing or decreasing the temps.

Day 72 the Jean-O and sawney ladies are getting close think I might start taking down the solo’s their looking pretty rough.

IMG_8077.jpeg

Sawney’s Deadite

IMG_8075.jpeg
IMG_8076.jpeg

IMG_8074.jpeg
IMG_8070.jpeg
IMG_8069.jpeg
IMG_8068.jpeg

Jean-O's Root Beer Float f4

IMG_8071.jpeg
IMG_8072.jpeg

Speaking of pressing does anyone have experience with both low and high temps on the same bud? I’m wondering what is to be gained or lost by increasing or decreasing the temps.

Not a ton I press everything at 210f I stopped playing around with temps. seen little difference in yield more at higher temps but technically less terps (not huge difference IMPE). The biggest thing I’ve seen with temp is consistency of the product changing. Low temps come out more butter like and the high temps tend to be oilier. But strain ultimately determines all of above. I want max yield so I press higher temp

IMG_8078.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back