Status
Not open for further replies.
#DudeHug :pighug: .....

Remember as well....when the Dragons went out at ALF4.....I said they would be Best match with Afghans or Kush.....

So Stone added Jack47... BD X Jack47 ...Stone Dragon......

FD added Bubba Kush.......BD X Bubba Kush... CMD I Think...so if you can find any Defining traits on them...you have a further Two you can pick out of the Line up as well...:biggrin:

There is nothing to stop you creating a thread through the back of the wardrobe...away from prying eyes...to stash all your info..........:headbang:

You mean in the CC private section? We may want some prying eyes :eyebrows::d5:

:crying: I'll try not to get dizzy showing you my newest CO2 generator then huh........?...............:coffee:..while I sip me coffee.......

View attachment 1663993

New fert tea...molasses...cucumber...full of silica...apparently....3 large aloe leaves.......

It'll take a while to start to ferment in these temps...but....I'm Ready................:pass:

View attachment 1663994

Look at you getting all high tech and shit you going for your 1lb badge? :eyebrows::toke::headbang: Never thought I’d see the day you use ferts :nono::crying:

You mean in the CC private section? We may want some prying eyes :eyebrows::d5:

Aye...I just meant the bits like Pedigree....for Reference....... :pighug: ...so they don't get Lost.....

You still working away....?................
fridayminions.gif

Look at you getting all high tech and shit you going for your 1lb badge? :eyebrows::toke::headbang: Never thought I’d see the day you use ferts :nono::crying:

:crying: I Always have home made teas going......:watering:....just trying to use the CO2 they produce while fermenting is different......

Does anybody know of a coupon code for MendoT20 orders? Getting ready to pull the trigger on some seeds. :pass:
Here’s one that @Twenty20 Adam gave me to share not sure if it’s still works if not tagging him I imagine he’ll get one for you :pighug::headbang:

IMG_8669.jpeg

:crying: I'll try not to get dizzy showing you my newest CO2 generator then huh........?...............:coffee:..while I sip me coffee.......

View attachment 1663993

New fert tea...molasses...cucumber...full of silica...apparently....3 large aloe leaves.......

It'll take a while to start to ferment in these temps...but....I'm Ready................:pass:

View attachment 1663994
You should make beer and use lager yeast. Cold bottom fermentation.

Aye...I just meant the bits like Pedigree....for Reference....... :pighug: ...so they don't get Lost.....

You still working away....?................View attachment 1663995

Ahh ok gotcha Yup working away making rectangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back