Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I’ve grown jem a few times and seen them under magnification :pass:

Oh Excellent.....absolutely clear trics show All of the colour through......they intensify the colour.....so really Bright bud colour...probably her...also....random tric formation.....random pattern...

Miss ALF#2 Parent...I call this my Lost cross...coz I haven't seen it pop up again...but I could tell you by you just lifting the pot if you had one.... :biggrin:

ALF#3 is where the WhiteRussian went in...and the significant tric change comes in....

The White line Trics are dense white and it makes them look bigger... they block the pure colour... Colour Muters ....
I Think it is just the density of the White effect.

The bud colour to the Eye goes from Brights...to more muted...and Furry.....because the trics block at lot of the refected bud colour.

Also....white Russian brings in Organised tric formation on the leaves......:pass: ....if you look...and they are standing highly organised..like lines of Soldiers...White Russian influence...and it will be ALF#3.

ALF#4 Deep Chunk...Obviously the Black leaf colour...JEM carried it.....mainly Partial and metalic.......

Deep Chunk magnified the trait so we go to full cover leaves......two Bunny leaves at the back of a leaf with the horseshoe centre....trics look thicker again... they tended to be Buttermilk rather than white....and look like velcro.
and because they are so big...aphids can get in and under them......and it was like velcro trying to get them out...Protein with your smoke anyone......spit...spit....:pass:

Added Lime into the smell profile....not something I managed to isolate...but if I saw it again...I Would....it is Delish...

The Narcotic part of the meds in any of them is letting them go over...as amber as you can.

Old Med Team standards were...if they didn't Amber...they weren't a Dragon...because the heavy duty meds are in the Ambers.

Oh Excellent.....absolutely clear trics show All of the colour through......they intensify the colour.....so really Bright bud colour...probably her...also....random tric formation.....random pattern...

Miss ALF#2 Parent...I call this my Lost cross...coz I haven't seen it pop up again...but I could tell you by you just lifting the pot if you had one.... :biggrin:

ALF#3 is where the WhiteRussian went in...and the significant tric change comes in....

The White line Trics are dense white and it makes them look bigger... they block the pure colour... Colour Muters ....
I Think it is just the density of the White effect.

The bud colour to the Eye goes from Brights...to more muted...and Furry.....because the trics block at lot of the refected bud colour.

Also....white Russian brings in Organised tric formation on the leaves......:pass: ....if you look...and they are standing highly organised..like lines of Soldiers...White Russian influence...and it will be ALF#3.

ALF#4 Deep Chunk...Obviously the Black leaf colour...JEM carried it.....mainly Partial and metalic.......

Deep Chunk magnified the trait so we go to full cover leaves......two Bunny leaves at the back of a leaf with the horseshoe centre....trics look thicker again... they tended to be Buttermilk rather than white....and look like velcro.
and because they are so big...aphids can get in and under them......and it was like velcro trying to get them out...Protein with your smoke anyone......spit...spit....:pass:

Added Lime into the smell profile....not something I managed to isolate...but if I saw it again...I Would....it is Delish...

The Narcotic part of the meds in any of them is letting them go over...as amber as you can.

Old Med Team standards were...if they didn't Amber...they weren't a Dragon...because the heavy duty meds are in the Ambers.
The Dude sends his best hug for this awesome information!!!! Thanks so much auntie!! :bighug: :pass:
IMG_1243.jpeg

I’m retired - severe mental health-problems. It’s about the pyramids and visible electricity etc, PTSD and schizophrenia - I’m insane according to the doctors, or else I would have worked:shrug:.

Might get you outta Work on other web-sites....:pighug:...just makes you Normal here......:doc3:

So....stick the coffee on............
coffe.gif

Might get you outta Work on other web-sites....:pighug:...just makes you Normal here......:doc3:

So....stick the coffee on............View attachment 1663989

Ok… :kiss:

Just give me some orders and I’ll try to solve them. But if I get tired or feeling all dizzy, I’m taking a break!

And here is your damn coffee ☕🤣

The Dude sends his best hug for this awesome information!!!! Thanks so much auntie!! :bighug: :pass: View attachment 1663988

#DudeHug :pighug: .....

Remember as well....when the Dragons went out at ALF4.....I said they would be Best match with Afghans or Kush.....

So Stone added Jack47... BD X Jack47 ...Stone Dragon......

FD added Bubba Kush.......BD X Bubba Kush... CMD I Think...so if you can find any Defining traits on them...you have a further Two you can pick out of the Line up as well...:biggrin:

There is nothing to stop you creating a thread through the back of the wardrobe...away from prying eyes...to stash all your info..........:headbang:

But if I get tired or feeling all dizzy, I’m taking a break!

:crying: I'll try not to get dizzy showing you my newest CO2 generator then huh........?...............:coffee:..while I sip me coffee.......

IMG_9375.JPG

New fert tea...molasses...cucumber...full of silica...apparently....3 large aloe leaves.......

It'll take a while to start to ferment in these temps...but....I'm Ready................:pass:

IMG_9376.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back