Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Frankthetank ...sorry...I started Spring Cleaning......... :bighug:

View attachment 1663976

How I Do it is by Defining Characteristics.......Bits that went into the Mix that were only held by that Parent.....

So....your JEM is smallest and fastest....multi coloured....purple...reds... whites.......tendency for yellow leaves late cal/mag....
JEMS absolute unique trait is Glass Trics......

Do you know what I mean........?.....:biggrin:

We are going to be Talking about Trics......for helping define some crosses.......:headbang:....
Let me ask you this, madam…..

If we’re starting with f5’s….. do you think those will be so stabilized that we’ll basically be dealing with whatever the bx was…. And other traits will be less likely found? :pass:

God I want to ask questions…. But then don’t at the same time just in case it makes total sense :rofl:

Well, we don’t want my vision to get out there, so please don’t ask any questions 🤣!

I bet some people would be upset or something - I mean, I’m a tad different to the regular crowd, but in the same time I’m just one of us/them, so it shouldn’t be any real danger.

Let’s go with the line that I’m insane, I think that is the most responsible and best option for me 🤣

Well, we don’t want my vision to get out there, so please don’t ask any questions 🤣!

I bet some people would be upset or something - I mean, I’m a tad different to the regular crowd, but in the same time I’m just one of us/them, so it shouldn’t be any real danger.

Let’s go with the line that I’m insane, I think that is the most responsible and best option for me 🤣
Good thinking….. I mean, if your ideas spread to far… you run the risk of being normal in ten years, as the societal tide shifts more in line with your way of thinking. You don’t want people to start looking at you as the new Emperor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good thinking….. I mean, if your ideas spread to far… you run the risk of being normal in ten years, as the societal tide shifts more in line with your way of thinking. You don’t want people to start looking at you as the new Emperor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hahahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That’s frikkin insane! 😂😂😂😂

image.jpg

I loved these, but I broke them accidentally. 🙁🙁🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back