Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 67 Gary Satan x permanent Marker. Got a case of the leans. Will sprout the next round in a couple days and take some clones off the Chem D as well. Still waiting on 2 clones. Hopefully they come too!

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 10.29.20 PM.png

Day 67 Gary Satan x permanent Marker. Got a case of the leans. Will sprout the next round in a couple days and take some clones off the Chem D as well. Still waiting on 2 clones. Hopefully they come too!

View attachment 1663948
I got 1 plat gucci seed left so waiting til i got the space and whatnot so that when i run it i can clip a clone and reverse it for pollen! Take it during veg 2-3 weeks ahead if bloom flip so i can use said pollen on the main plant and make some seeds! Or take 2 clones 1 to reverse and one to pollinate so i can give them their own space and not have an oversized main plant in the 4x4! Also no risk pollinating that entire plant having a puff of pollen going airborne! :thumbsup:

Lmao lot of time to save myself $75! :shrug::crying:

@Mañ'O'Green you on dry ground? Saw @Hotfire's commenting and talked to a buddy in La Jolla earlier. El Niño can be a biatch!!! in 97' got stranded at a friends house. There was only 2 ways in and out. River overflowed in one direction and landslide in the other. That was the year Yosemite and half the Central Valley flooded. Crazy...

@Mañ'O'Green you on dry ground? Saw @Hotfire's commenting and talked to a buddy in La Jolla earlier. El Niño can be a biatch!!! in 97' got stranded at a friends house. There was only 2 ways in and out. River overflowed in one direction and landslide in the other. That was the year Yosemite and half the Central Valley flooded. Crazy...
Yes, I only got .7" in my rain gauge today. The Rivers north and south of me are well controlled so far! It is a different story in the foothills where as they got 3+ inches today. The smaller streams and burn scar areas are having some problems. California is 850 miles long so not everywhere is having troubles. Southern Cali is getting wholloped with lots of flooding and damage, and the north bay area San Fran has had quite a bit of flooding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back