Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0069.jpeg

Sheet pan ‘loaded Nachos’
Samdman has an early grip on my circadian rhythm… and this late night snack I probably should not be mashing has the rest of that “Itis” that eating plenty grants one pretty rapidly..

edit, Nachos were dinner* i did not make these to eat late at night,

i reread it, and thought this could read like i just housed some nachos before i went to bed!

I like that cobshop sticker... Ive got a few saved up haha
Bro i almost forgot but last seeds he sent me as testers (platinum gucci and some never released cookie cross) he sent me this free even tho i asked if he could put on site for me to buy 1! ;)
image.jpg

Thanks for chiming in:pass: I've heard that before Pedro on YouTube says to do like you say he called it a "half dry" then freeze but he uses a freeze dryer so I wasn't sure. After what everyone has said I am definitely gonna give it go in the freezer:headbang::thanks::pass:
I’ve always seen freeze driers used after you wash, but I’m not super knowledgeable on it. I have seen just about everyone freeze before washing, whether it’s dry, fresh or in between. I found a video for you because this guy can explain things better, funny enough it’s a Buildasoil video, but I saw the guy in someone else’s video too. He has a sick setup, cold room, dual washers, press and dab rigs, as well as a freeze drier, he goes over from frozen flower to rosin

Bro i almost forgot but last seeds he sent me as testers (platinum gucci and some never released cookie cross) he sent me this free even tho i asked if he could put on site for me to buy 1! ;)View attachment 1663942

Did you grow that Platinum Gucci? He just released some more of that and it sold out super quick. Need to grow out some more of his seeds. Only grown his Blueberry Slushy

Did you grow that Platinum Gucci? He just released some more of that and it sold out super quick. Need to grow out some more of his seeds. Only grown his Blueberry Slushy
7CFB1B06-C7C8-40F7-B476-5A694F505010.jpeg
8D80ECCF-13DE-4625-A2A2-112DA337D8C1.jpeg

Lmao thats the top of the front door opening in that top pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back