Status
Not open for further replies.
I made ramen for dinner tonight (honestly really proud of the egg tbh)

Attachments

• 20240205_172122.png
    20240205_172122.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 10
Sounds like a veteran move
Ya man where i used to get my acid from was like a 45min to 1hr drive back home depending on which buddy i was kicking it with and we judged how strong it was by how hard we were tripping by time we hit the driveway home! Last stuff i did i was warned it was strong and did an entire 10 strip and i have never had shit kick in so quick! I was literally hallucinating less then 30min from dropping it and was maybe halfway home! That night it turned into a bad trip i was frying so hard and never touched acid again after that! Even shrooms have been touch and go if i actually enjoy it which is why i have been lollygagging on taking the ones i have had for a while!

That 10 strip night although i had crazy hallucinations and visuals I certainly didn’t imagine the 40yr old guy that went driving down the middle of the street on a pink barbie power wheels jeep at 2am in the middle of a crazy thunderstorm! Shit was wild :haha::crying:

Ya man where i used to get my acid from was like a 45min to 1hr drive back home depending on which buddy i was kicking it with and we judged how strong it was by how hard we were tripping by time we hit the driveway home! Last stuff i did i was warned it was strong and did an entire 10 strip and i have never had shit kick in so quick! I was literally hallucinating less then 30min from dropping it and was maybe halfway home! That night it turned into a bad trip i was frying so hard and never touched acid again after that! Even shrooms have been touch and go if i actually enjoy it which is why i have been lollygagging on taking the ones i have had for a while!

That 10 strip night although i had crazy hallucinations and visuals I certainly didn’t imagine the 40yr old guy that went driving down the middle of the street on a pink barbie power wheels jeep at 2am in the middle of a crazy thunderstorm! Shit was wild :haha::crying:
Edit…..

The ones i have had a LOOOOOONG while! :crying:

any chance you could describe the difference between shrooms and lsd?

I was wrong on the place for party! Similar but this place has waaaaaay more games plus pool/ ping pong/ shuffleboard/ and even a foot billiards game so imagine its like a huge “pool table” type thing on the ground and u kick colored soccer balls! $12 for free play on everything! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:

Check out all the games they have on their site! Gonna be dope!

Last edited:
any chance you could describe the difference between shrooms and lsd?
Acid was like so cerebral it felt like my brain was melting and visuals like u wouldn’t believe! Shrooms are less intense visually (although some can rock your world) and more of a body high and not so much crazy cerebral! Then again i had this bag since Dec 27 2019 so its been a while since i used them! :haha::rofl:

Acid was like so cerebral it felt like my brain was melting and visuals like u wouldn’t believe! Shrooms are less intense visually (although some can rock your world) and more of a body high and not so much crazy cerebral! Then again i had this bag since Dec 27 2019 so its been a while since i used them! :haha::rofl:
Also when i was doing shrooms we got golden teachers alone cuz we talking 15+ yrs ago! Maybe even 20! Nowadays u can get many diff kinds with varying effects!

UPDATE
Back in June Roc of rocbudinc promised to replace my apbe seeds and then disappeared. I made it clear on here back then that I was less than impressed with his customer service... WELL.......
I am happy to announce that 8 months later not only did he replace my seeds with 2 new packs and a pack of freebies, he also refunded me the 60 dollars for the auto purple bastard eater seeds. I had responded to a standard promotional email from him and asked why I should ever buy from him out of frustration not expecting a response and to my amazement he actually replied. Life is strange.. Hes a good guy. Dont hesitate to purchase his gear. Had to come on here and set the record straight... He had mentioned life difficulties and a couple of health issues... Shit happens.
Cheers :baked:

20240205_174907 - Copy.jpg

UPDATE
Back in June Roc of rocbudinc promised to replace my apbe seeds and then disappeared. I made it clear on here back then that I was less than impressed with his customer service... WELL.......
I am happy to announce that 8 months later not only did he replace my seeds with 2 new packs and a pack of freebies, he also refunded me the 60 dollars for the auto purple bastard eater seeds. I had responded to a standard promotional email from him and asked why I should ever buy from him out of frustration not expecting a response and to my amazement he actually replied. Life is strange.. Hes a good guy. Dont hesitate to purchase his gear. Had to come on here and set the record straight... He had mentioned life difficulties and a couple of health issues... Shit happens.
Cheers :baked:

View attachment 1663937
image.jpg

I can vouch for him he is a good dude! I actually had his cell phone number for a while to communicate on stuff he would send to run as testers! Times i have missed stuff on a drop or even just got a hair up my ass for one of his random strains i was able to talk to him thru email and he literally made a custom ticket on the website that said “custom order for ….my name here….” so i could check out for the couple packs easy peasy and so if anyone happened on his site they knew it was a special deal! Lost touch with him when he fell off having all them surgeries in a row ams i just rarely buy seeds anymore!

View attachment 1663938

I can vouch for him he is a good dude! I actually had his cell phone number for a while to communicate on stuff he would send to run as testers! Times i have missed stuff on a drop or even just got a hair up my ass for one of his random strains i was able to talk to him thru email and he literally made a custom ticket on the website that said “custom order for ….my name here….” so i could check out for the couple packs easy peasy and so if anyone happened on his site they knew it was a special deal! Lost touch with him when he fell off having all them surgeries in a row ams i just rarely buy seeds anymore!
I like that cobshop sticker... Ive got a few saved up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back