Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I only got .7" in my rain gauge today. The Rivers north and south of me are well controlled so far! It is a different story in the foothills where as they got 3+ inches today. The smaller streams and burn scar areas are having some problems. California is 850 miles long so not everywhere is having troubles. Southern Cali is getting wholloped with lots of flooding and damage, and the north bay area San Fran has had quite a bit of flooding
It is raining softly now, rockabye MOG.......... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Stay Safe @Mañ'O'Green @Hotfire ....:karmacloud:....:pass:...sending a karma cloud......

Morning @Heart of flowers :bighug:.. #SharingOne....how is your morning..?
Good morning madam.
I would say the start of the day is pretty good. Going to eat some more breakfast, then start to vacuum-clean the floor and do one or two machines of laundry.

I better get started so I’m getting stuffs done, or else the lazy side of me kicks in - FAST 🤣

But I’ll be around, one needs to take a lot of (and long) paūses… I’m not a slave 🦄

How is your starter of this day? Tell me something interesting with a touch of humor as i wouldn’t mind to smile a bit doing these broing tasks 😄

How is your starter of this day? Tell me something interesting with a touch of humor as i wouldn’t mind to smile a bit doing these broing tasks 😄

I Beat hubby to the bathroom this morning........I don't know why....but it gives me intense pleasure for him not to know....and just Hear the screech from the bathroom as he finds out.......... :crying:

Sitting in the morning ..................................Murky.............:pass:

But cloud cover kept the night temps up a bit .....:headbang:

IMG_9361.JPG

I Think all the teenagers are Girls now...............But......

There are two in the right section of the pot...failed germ on the WW cross.........One has declared female............and there is a weedy little one left.........I'm watching like a Hawk..........

dragons.gif

Coz...when you have a pot full of Virgins.....usually something will pop up and try to drop a bollock........:crying:.....

@Heart of flowers ......where would I place any CO2......soil level......?........ :pass:..

I've got airlocks..pipe...soil spikes.....just gotta start a homebrew fert tea.....cost probably under a tenner to adapt 3 bottles into CO2 generators..........:headbang:...

Sitting in the morning ..................................Murky.............:pass:

But cloud cover kept the night temps up a bit .....:headbang:

View attachment 1663962

I Think all the teenagers are Girls now...............But......

There are two in the right section of the pot...failed germ on the WW cross.........One has declared female............and there is a weedy little one left.........I'm watching like a Hawk..........

View attachment 1663963

Coz...when you have a pot full of Virgins.....usually something will pop up and try to drop a bollock........:crying:.....

Wouldn’t be male if they didn’t try lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back