Status
Not open for further replies.
20240203_152314.jpg

:biggrin: ppp

I think u can in a home rule state! One of the reasons we can’t get a statewide ballot initiative with signatures but can do it one city at a time! Thats the reason they went that route to begin with!
I didn't know that, but I'd rather have a statewide initiative ability though

I got a political ad campaign in the mail from my local state representative. It was announcing a rallywith supposedly the governor attending. Must have been others that were going to be there. I can't see the governor attending this one small state representative's campaign rally.

I did have Thoughts of going there and bring up the subject of their stupid Compassionate Care medical program.

I think he was wanting to get a small contribution in order to be able to attend. That would be all well and fine, but I kind of don't wanna attend something like this alone. The local Veteran friend's wife, that was a grower in Oklahoma, Is an active medical cannabis supporter . I think I'm going to team up with her and go to some of these functions. With his PTSD he doesn't really do too well in crowds. Mine is minor enough that I can actually deal with it for a reasonable period of time ...................Without stomping heads. :eyebrows: :funny::funny::funny::funny:
I can protect her and she can help keep me from getting on some stupid ass list!:funny::funny::funny:

If the feds can hurry up and get cannabis rescheduled, then maybe we can have enough time to organize something worthwhile, given next year is a legislating year in Texas. For those you don't know Texas legislature only convenes every other year. I think all states should institute that so they don't have a bunch of stupid legislation all the damn time coming in.

Too bad it's not an election year for the lieutenant governor. Unlike most states, the lieutenant governor of Texas is an extremely powerful position when it comes to legislation. He controls what Bills hits the Senate floor.

I feel that with the feds rescheduling cannabis, the lieutenant governor should have less of a significant reason to keep a decent medical bill, at the very least, off, the Senate floor. Not that he has an actual valid reason for keeping a comprehensive Medical cannabis program off the floor now!

There were quite a few good very comprehensive medical cannabis program bills awaiting the floor this last legislative session. I don't think one hit the floor!

Not that it really matters all that much, it kind of does to REAL Texans, but he's not even the native born Texan. He was a Baltimore born former TV sports broadcaster!:face:

pssssssst-300x246.png
@Hotfire

This is a cannabis-related post.:biggrin: :pass::funny::funny::funny::pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back