Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! Past EO.

I did not jinx myself yesterday and scored some beautiful spinach and a Napa Cabbage along with a whole bunch of other fresh veggies and mushrooms at the Farm Market.

I stopped at a local Asian market this morning and scored some fresh water chestnuts to put into today's Chinese Chicken Salad. I also got some of Ms. MOG's favorite pomegranate sake to go with dinner.

I got a much needed haircut this morning. I always seem to wait a bit to long to get it cut :shrug:

@Hotfire I am no longer a moderator or staff, just an ordinary member so I will not be zapping your posts. What I am doing is whenever someone starts with the political or guns etc. I just permanently ignore them. Then I never have to listen to their unwanted opinions again! :joy: I also will never be helping them with a growing problem because I will not see them :pop:

Good Morfnoevight All! Past EO.

I did not jinx myself yesterday and scored some beautiful spinach and a Napa Cabbage along with a whole bunch of other fresh veggies and mushrooms at the Farm Market.

I stopped at a local Asian market this morning and scored some fresh water chestnuts to put into today's Chinese Chicken Salad. I also got some of Ms. MOG's favorite pomegranate sake to go with dinner.

I got a much needed haircut this morning. I always seem to wait a bit to long to get it cut :shrug:

@Hotfire I am no longer a moderator or staff, just an ordinary member so I will not be zapping your posts. What I am doing is whenever someone starts with the political or guns etc. I just permanently ignore them. Then I never have to listen to their unwanted opinions again! :joy: I also will never be helping them with a growing problem because I will not see them :pop:
I didnt even notice you were just a regular member, when did this happen?

Mexican street corn dip :lildab::drool:

IMG_4912.jpeg

@Fermented_Fruitz

Hey Mark!
Have you heard about Sonic's new hamburger? It's called The Peanut Butter Bacon Supersonic Double Cheeseburger.

I have never heard of such silly crap my whole life!

Have you tried it?
Ya i posted a pic of it when it popped up on app a ways back asking what kind of moron would come up with such nonsense! Their damn thin ass meat patties are already dry enough without PB added to it! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back