Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to set up a grow in my attic. I will need to insulate the space, and add vents. My concern is, the vents will allow cold air in. Would it be pointless insulating the space if, the vents let cold air in? Thanks
Depends on a lot of things. Weather extremes in attics and all of that. Might be easier to build an insulated grow room in the attic and use space heaters and portable AC seasonally inside of it

We Try not to moderate...if we can...... :pass: ....we would Prefer YOU all to Shout out what is not acceptable subjects in #LiveStoners

But appreciate how hard it is....it started off as a post about a catapult......:shrug:...which turned into US gun laws.....

Where do we draw the line....?....coz really ...if I Stopped a post about a catapult....everyone would Think I was Nuts....but Look Where it leads...:pass:

I think it was actually from me asking about the laws around blackpowder rifles because @Mara Cachafa said they had a felony and can't own one, and I said that my uncle was in the same boat but had a muzzle loader.

I apologize if that caused issues.

Depends on a lot of things. Weather extremes in attics and all of that. Might be easier to build an insulated grow room in the attic and use space heaters and portable AC seasonally inside of it
I think thats a bot! Never seen a pic of a grow and always seems to be generic questions but maybe i am stoned amd paranoid! :shrug: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back