Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp, now I’m effed, lol. Got a call yesterday from a friend of ours. Had a bad breakup and the dude isn’t coming back. Stay away papers and everything. Well she asked if I could come over and break his equipment down. He cut all his plants and dropped them on the tent floor. And slashed the front doors of the tent. So, I disassembled the tent. Lights, pots, fans, extraction. A whole brand new spider farmer 4x8x7 foot tent. Viparspectra bar style light with driver. Spider farmer 8’ extractor with ducting. Humidifier, dehumidifier. And three clones in glass…
IMG_3453.jpeg
IMG_3455.jpeg
IMG_3456.jpeg
IMG_3454.jpeg

I have no idea what they are. I met him one time and he said he only dealt with elite cuts. These look like he made these cuttings from what was in the tent. There were 7 pots, all different. Space apples, thin mint x cookies x something else. Probably will grow them and see what I get. Also, if the dude doesn’t show up for court he will be forfeiting his claim to the equipment. Our friend said she would give me all the gear he has if he doesn’t show in exchange for weed, current bud and future. I told her the tent is fixable for someone like me and would keep her in bud if that were to happen. Got my fingers crossed. Court date is in mid March. Sorry about your luck pal but bonus for me… maybe.

Whelp, now I’m effed, lol. Got a call yesterday from a friend of ours. Had a bad breakup and the dude isn’t coming back. Stay away papers and everything. Well she asked if I could come over and break his equipment down. He cut all his plants and dropped them on the tent floor. And slashed the front doors of the tent. So, I disassembled the tent. Lights, pots, fans, extraction. A whole brand new spider farmer 4x8x7 foot tent. Viparspectra bar style light with driver. Spider farmer 8’ extractor with ducting. Humidifier, dehumidifier. And three clones in glass…View attachment 1663442View attachment 1663443View attachment 1663444View attachment 1663445
I have no idea what they are. I met him one time and he said he only dealt with elite cuts. These look like he made these cuttings from what was in the tent. There were 7 pots, all different. Space apples, thin mint x cookies x something else. Probably will grow them and see what I get. Also, if the dude doesn’t show up for court he will be forfeiting his claim to the equipment. Our friend said she would give me all the gear he has if he doesn’t show in exchange for weed, current bud and future. I told her the tent is fixable for someone like me and would keep her in bud if that were to happen. Got my fingers crossed. Court date is in mid March. Sorry about your luck pal but bonus for me… maybe.
Light is viparspectra ks5000

I know there are more lights. Looked to be Chinese brick models and if he didn’t take his seed collection it’ll be an even bigger bonus! He gave me some seeds the first time we met. Photo reg crosses and some fem auto crosses I’ve never heard of. Big cheese xxl x gg4 auto, Zeno’s nightmare - gods problem x (jack herher x lilac diesel) and Nevill’s haze #1 photo regs.

I avoid politics in real life so when I see them here I ignore them most the time move on and try to change the subject or as @Dabber calls it “play DJ” :rofl::rofl::rofl::headbang:

I’ve been busy got bunch of stuff moved and sink finished up. Now getting caught up on some garden dishes :doh::lildab::pass:
IMG_8575.jpeg

We Try not to moderate...if we can...... :pass: ....we would Prefer YOU all to Shout out what is not acceptable subjects in #LiveStoners

But appreciate how hard it is....it started off as a post about a catapult......:shrug:...which turned into US gun laws.....

Where do we draw the line....?....coz really ...if I Stopped a post about a catapult....everyone would Think I was Nuts....but Look Where it leads...:pass:
Also we were talking about the current laws not one political party or another! We can blame it all on @Blue_dreamer and his weird uncle tho! ;) :rofl:

In cannabis-related politics, @Fermented_Fruitz Did you see that the AG Paxton filed lawsuits on the communities that voted to decriminalize cannabis in their city limits? Denton being the closest to us.

I'm surprised it took him that long to do it! :face:

I guess he was little sidetracked with his impeachment proceedings!:crying::crying::crying::crying:

In reality, legally, you just can't have cities writing ordinances contrary to state law. As I thought when they broke the news, I just couldn't see those Ordinances as standing legal scrutiny.
I think u can in a home rule state! One of the reasons we can’t get a statewide ballot initiative with signatures but can do it one city at a time! Thats the reason they went that route to begin with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back