Status
Not open for further replies.
Autoseeds rainbow glue autofem. Grew one OD last season and got mold, had to save what I could. Got good flavor but was early so not so heavy on the feel. Excited to see what they do in the tent. I also noticed you are from the great white north… where abouts? My mother was born in orangeville Ont. and I have relatives from eastern Quebec to Vancouver. Most are in Ont from Kitchener to Brighton.

Nice strain, it looked really great on the photos i still googled 😀
I hope you get to see her full potential indoors this time around, feeling for you that you got mold.

I’ll be darn, I’m from Quebec, but lived in Montreal for a while, but I liked Quebec better, it’s feels like home here 🏠.
It’s a small world, hey, maybe we can share a phatty one day 💨

Most of my relatives are either dead or lives on another continent, so I’m basically alone here - family wise, but I’ve got my plants and a few friends that makes me happy 😀

Last edited:
Damn, that’s some variety’s right there! I understand why your pal comes to you 🫡

No difficulties when feeding them? I would mess that up every day a week with so many different

Early spring started already here :headbang:
All depends on where you live. I will not believe the ground hog! I’m in NNY and have a feeling mid Feb-March is not gonna be fun. Farmers almanac says it’ll be warmer than previous years, just means snow or rain here. Directly east of Lake Ontario. And a question? How does the farmers almanac calculate for global warming? Cuz from my knowledge, they base it on a cycle of conditions from previous years. Global warming hadn’t even become a thing when it was started… just a thought.

Nice strain, it looked really great on the photos i still googled 😀
I hope you get to see her full potential indoors this time around, feeling for you that you got mold.

I’ll be darn, I’m from Quebec, but lived in Montreal for a while, but I liked Quebec better, it’s feels like home here 🏠.
It’s a small world, hey, maybe we can share a phatty one day 💨

Most if my relatives are either dead or lives on another continent, so I’m basically alone here - family wise, but I’ve got my plants and a few friends that makes me happy 😀
Same with family here, mother, sister and her kids are all in Tenn. wife’s family still around here… may relocate later when mawmaw in law passes, not that I want her to pass… may see what Tennessee has to offer in about 10 yrs or so. Or 14… retirement threshold…

All depends on where you live. I will not believe the ground hog! I’m in NNY and have a feeling mid Feb-March is not gonna be fun. Farmers almanac says it’ll be warmer than previous years, just means snow or rain here. Directly east of Lake Ontario. And a question? How does the farmers almanac calculate for global warming? Cuz from my knowledge, they base it on a cycle of conditions from previous years. Global warming hadn’t even become a thing when it was started… just a thought.
1706893788016.gif

:crying: Well...if you don't mind the smell of Dope........:pass:......you have a place........:vibe:...
I love the smell of dope, can I come too? I could bring some of my home grown... :crying::pighug:

Yeah, at about the 6 week mark they may start showing sex… pistils or bulbs. They’ll be at the nodes. This will be before switch to 12/12. What size tent do you have? I could’ve gotten more yield if my environment was correct. I was hoping for 1/2 lb per plant. Personal use and to share with friends. I’m in NNY and everyone is either starting to grow or have been since Covid, so not much of a market her for sales. I have one guy that pays 200 per oz every month. He knows he can get it cheaper from dispo or other sources but comes to me cuz my hom:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:egrown tastes,smells, and “feels” better than other home grown or dispo. Knows the care that goes in and the product far better.
Well, I'm pretty sure I've got about the best compliment I can get from someone. The Veteran that was an Oklahoma commercial grower went nuts over the flavor of Ogreberry and how powerful KnowsCandy was. He didn't believe me at first when I told him they were autos, :crying::crying::crying:

I'm gonna blow his mind maybe first part of next year. I'm gonna take a little bit of the Temple Ball I have left , Let him vape that in my Evolve and then tell him that there will be an even better one coming up. I'm gonna grow a Twenty20 Trainwreck this upcoming run and make hash from some of her or another cloned girl. If it's anything like theTrainwreck I had way back when, it's going to be a crazy terpy Temple Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back