Status
Not open for further replies.
Right after mine :pighug::crying:

Yeah but the cost of a wine fridge is not even comparable to a freeze dryer:nono::doh::toke:
Well, you know, supposedly it was an independent study that showed those results.:eyebrows::eyebrows::crying:

Since I've been using the paper bags inside my drying box and inside the walk in closet, I've had quite good results with maintaining Terps and curing/storing on Grove bags.
Naturally people comment on the high from my weed, but most people comment on the taste and smoothness. I'm surprised by it to be honest. The flower is not that much different than the Live rosin. Naturally, temple balls blow both of those out of the water!

Well, you know, supposedly it was an independent study that showed those results.:eyebrows::eyebrows::crying:

Since I've been using the paper bags inside my drying box and inside the walk in closet, I've had quite good results with maintaining Terps and curing/storing on Grove bags.
Naturally people comment on the high from my weed, but most people comment on the taste and smoothness. I'm surprised by it to be honest. The flower is not that much different than the Live rosin. Naturally, temple balls blow both of those out of the water!

Yeah I hear ya for me I always wonder if it could be better though. I get the comments too but they all say the same it’s the best which I know is not always the case I am my biggest critic. I am just a guilty of becoming complacent and thinking it can’t get any better when in fact I don’t know that for sure. That’s just my humble opinion

Thanks for more info and sharing @Jpkindbud 💚

I believe these are mostly indica, some phenotypes are a bit faster but the majority (~90%) are indica leaning when looking at how they grow.

I grow in coco, and I know it’s faster than in soil. Interesting that the soil-grown ones tastes better. I’ll find a favorite strain and do a side by side when I have the opportunity. But to be fair, I’ve read it before so bet you are right on the money about the taste ✅

1/4 pound a plant, that’s A LOT, I’m happy with no more then 1/2 to 1 oz per plant. If I get 1 oz ill :baby: for weeks 🤣
You think it’s possible?

Mostly it’s for personal use but my friend smokes 5-10 grams of weed a day and he can’t grow, so we share :pass:

I have not looked for pre-flower yet but now when you mention it I will have a look, but I think it’s too early.

💜
Yeah, at about the 6 week mark they may start showing sex… pistils or bulbs. They’ll be at the nodes. This will be before switch to 12/12. What size tent do you have? I could’ve gotten more yield if my environment was correct. I was hoping for 1/2 lb per plant. Personal use and to share with friends. I’m in NNY and everyone is either starting to grow or have been since Covid, so not much of a market her for sales. I have one guy that pays 200 per oz every month. He knows he can get it cheaper from dispo or other sources but comes to me cuz my homegrown tastes,smells, and “feels” better than other home grown or dispo. Knows the care that goes in and the product far better.

My Royal Queen Blue Cheese sprout didn't make it. It got just barely above the soil and sat there for 3 days. Today I poked it, and the head fell off the stem, it was rotten.

So I moved my White Label OG Kush from a 1 gallon soil pot over to the DWC reservoir I was going to put the Blue Cheese in.

I'll have to come up with something new to put in the 1 gallon pot.

As far as freebies I don't care too much about...

I have a Biscotti Auto and Strawberry Pie Auto from Original Sensible Seeds, or Early Skunk Photo from Sensei Seeds.

Decisions....decisions...

Yeah I hear ya for me I always wonder if it could be better though. I get the comments too but they all say the same it’s the best which I know is not always the case I am my biggest critic. I am just a guilty of becoming complacent and thinking it can’t get any better when in fact I don’t know that for sure. That’s just my humble opinion
That's exactly why I'm always trying to improve my methods. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :pass:

Yeah, at about the 6 week mark they may start showing sex… pistils or bulbs. They’ll be at the nodes. This will be before switch to 12/12. What size tent do you have? I could’ve gotten more yield if my environment was correct. I was hoping for 1/2 lb per plant. Personal use and to share with friends. I’m in NNY and everyone is either starting to grow or have been since Covid, so not much of a market her for sales. I have one guy that pays 200 per oz every month. He knows he can get it cheaper from dispo or other sources but comes to me cuz my homegrown tastes,smells, and “feels” better than other home grown or dispo. Knows the care that goes in and the product far better.

I read it’s a full market there - crowded, but should also mean that more people getting high and happy legally 😀

I totally get you when it comes to quality. Have a friends who visited Amsterdam and the coffeeshops there a few weeks ago and he told me that the commercial weed did not live up to he’s expectations, not even the “Top shelf” weed could match the quality he can get around here.

But I guess that the good stuff stays between friends and never hit the big market, normally. To get great weed you have to put your soul into it and a lot of love 💜

I grow in a 4x8 with 3x480w, full spectrum dimmable lights with Samsung-diodes with extra far red and UV installed on the lights.
Run’ed by Mean Well drivers.
Got them at ~40 DLI right now, but I think it’s possible only coz I’m brewing wine and let all the Co2 into the tent.

What do you got growing now? 🌱🌱🌱
My memory is not the greatest, believe it’s the meds.

Last edited:
Shit, forgot to tell those that gave me reps recently, thank you all! Feels good to have motivation to grow again. Can’t wait til the Autoseeds Mango cookies arrive! They’ll get grown next to the last few autoseeds gear, Acapulco gold and rainbow glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back