Status
Not open for further replies.
Your daily affirmation...

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 11.51.49 PM.png

Well, this is the first for me. The humidity climbed to 73%. So when I got up this morning I scrubbed an aluminum tray and emptied the contents of the Grove bag onto the tray. Man, this weed is ridiculously sticky!

Is it the greasiness/stickiness That has kept this weed from drying down in a "normal" time frame?
I put the tray back in the walk in closet where the environment is 65 degrees with 61% humidity.
I'm going to be touchy feely later on today to evaluate the buds. I think at least 8 hours.

Any opinions?
Thinkin that is it @WildBill . Had a plant last year that was oozing oil from calyx’s and could see with the scope trich heads that had swelled to bursting. Could just touch a bud and have it stick. Took 11 days hanging and two in paper bag to handle without adhesion. That was in a room at 65F with 65-68% rh

Thinkin that is it @WildBill . Had a plant last year that was oozing oil from calyx’s and could see with the scope trich heads that had swelled to bursting. Could just touch a bud and have it stick. Took 11 days hanging and two in paper bag to handle without adhesion. That was in a room at 65F with 65-68% rh
Holy crap, just reread your post…22days?

Holy crap, just reread your post…22days?
So you see why I am a bit surprised? And why I'm asking these questions! LOL!:funny::funny::funny::funny:

KnowsCandy was close to that number but she was pretty much spot on when I put her in the Grove bag.
I gave away a little over two ounces of her and the uncle of one of the guys wanted the remainder. I don't even think I got an 8th out of her!:face::haha::haha::haha:

Last indoor photo grow I did, I think I did 6 wks. Temps were a little low. Plants were LST’d and only grew 2’ but with topping and spread, was about 1/4 lb per plant in the 4x4x7. In soil they are slower to preflower/sex… in the right environment they would’ve been bigger. But, about 6 wks norm… unless they are sati genetics then 3-4 wks. You’d get faster veg with hydro. I grow in peat based soil, semi organic or dry amendments like Dr earth. in my personal honest opinion, it’s better flavor with soil… and most of its for personal so not concerned with super heavy yields. Just good flower I don’t have to pay thru the nose for. Good luck with your project!

Thanks for more info and sharing @Jpkindbud 💚

I believe these are mostly indica, some phenotypes are a bit faster but the majority (~90%) are indica leaning when looking at how they grow.

I grow in coco, and I know it’s faster than in soil. Interesting that the soil-grown ones tastes better. I’ll find a favorite strain and do a side by side when I have the opportunity. But to be fair, I’ve read it before so bet you are right on the money about the taste ✅

1/4 pound a plant, that’s A LOT, I’m happy with no more then 1/2 to 1 oz per plant. If I get 1 oz ill :baby: for weeks 🤣
You think it’s possible?

Mostly it’s for personal use but my friend smokes 5-10 grams of weed a day and he can’t grow, so we share :pass:

I have not looked for pre-flower yet but now when you mention it I will have a look, but I think it’s too early.

💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back