Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy friday all. Enjoy this beautiful life. Hope you all find happiness this weekend and see that we are all here together equally. Share some love do a good deed.

Thanks for sharing grow-brother. 🙏 Nice haul you get there 🌱💚

I’ll definitely let them veg longer as they will just get 40/50% of the light compared to your autos and those can flower under 24 hours of light if everything is dialed in - compared to photoperiods with a limit of ~12 hours light per day.

Anyone else who got any suggestions? Share and I’ll share to the next one in search of guidelines 💜
Last indoor photo grow I did, I think I did 6 wks. Temps were a little low. Plants were LST’d and only grew 2’ but with topping and spread, was about 1/4 lb per plant in the 4x4x7. In soil they are slower to preflower/sex… in the right environment they would’ve been bigger. But, about 6 wks norm… unless they are sati genetics then 3-4 wks. You’d get faster veg with hydro. I grow in peat based soil, semi organic or dry amendments like Dr earth. in my personal honest opinion, it’s better flavor with soil… and most of its for personal so not concerned with super heavy yields. Just good flower I don’t have to pay thru the nose for. Good luck with your project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back