Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: Yup...wait until @420Forever gets up...................................

you don't wanna lose all your Street Cred being Beaten up by a Granny........

View attachment 1663129

@Antonio_DutchPassion ....... @Qbgrower is holding out on us.........:crying:....do we have your permission to Torture him....?
AI is still learning! :shrug::rofl:

CF2CE246-EFD2-49F5-97F7-93836155B148.jpeg

Variety is the spice of life. I don’t prefer a certain strain, sati, hyb, Ind. it’s all good. Only ones I won’t touch are the headband strain and the derivatives of it. Don’t like the temple squeeze feel it gave me… and nope, no difficulty feeding. I keep a hard copy journal of strains and notes are pretty accurate. Plus, most are the same age. Usually 2 plants per cultivar, so if I fit say 6 in the 4x4 it’ll be 2 each, 3 cultivars. So 3 “different” feeds. And the other tent with photos are about the same age, so that tent will get all the same. I only use Megacrop for salt fert and Dr earth for dry. Mixed in and top dressed.

Cram 9 in there and get rid of the sucker branches! Works for me.just keep good airflow with a fan below and a couple just above the canopy. 2-3 lbs!

77°F with lights on 20/4 right now. Dips a little below 70 during off. Could it be too damp? Flood's once a day and wicks up, but the 6" cubes could probably go a few days between at this stage.
That answers my last post! I would wait to put plug into the rockwool til sprouted! Those plugs can hold too much water if u allow them! Also needs to be around 80F so below 70 def too cold! Think thats why @420Forever had so many issues this winter cuz don’t think he has a heat mat so cold spells gave him plenty of non starters recently! $25 or so for a heat mat with temp controller and they are worth the cost! :d5:

Very nice looking plants.

I've done 1 SOG with @Sawney_bean autos and they looked like this at day 29 i found preflowers at day 30.

img_20230224_222731-jpg.1568501

And this is what they looked like at harvest.
img_20230419_035045-jpg.1584954

Filled the tent nicely. Although if I was doing it with photos I'd probably let them veg a little longer.

Hope that gives you an idea.

Qb
Gotta be careful with photos! Only 5 week veg and I couldn’t climb into tent way before bloom was thru! ;)

2B2C3444-083F-47C8-9628-89FD6E2F6EEE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back