Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all :pass:

Found something I think is strange on a leaf today and the other day. Cant really tell if its pigmentation or actually something growing on the leaf itself. It didnt wipe off but the leaf felt strange. Almost soggy, thats the best way I can describe it. Couldnt get the color to come through better but its the greenish splotches on those fingers. The leaf was completely red yesterday. To me it looks like some kind of fungus, but like I said in those spots the leaf feels different really soft and almost tender. Anyone have any ideas what it could be, I also dont see any other effected leaves.
20240202_105742.jpg

Damn, that’s some variety’s right there! I understand why your pal comes to you 🫡

No difficulties when feeding them? I would mess that up every day a week with so many different strains.
Variety is the spice of life. I don’t prefer a certain strain, sati, hyb, Ind. it’s all good. Only ones I won’t touch are the headband strain and the derivatives of it. Don’t like the temple squeeze feel it gave me… and nope, no difficulty feeding. I keep a hard copy journal of strains and notes are pretty accurate. Plus, most are the same age. Usually 2 plants per cultivar, so if I fit say 6 in the 4x4 it’ll be 2 each, 3 cultivars. So 3 “different” feeds. And the other tent with photos are about the same age, so that tent will get all the same. I only use Megacrop for salt fert and Dr earth for dry. Mixed in and top dressed.

We are the counter balance :headbang::vibe::pass:

well, actually, the 10-day forecast here is sayin highz of +/- 50, which is damn good for early february here....but of course, the month ain't over yet, so....:rofl: :doh: ppp

Variety is the spice of life. I don’t prefer a certain strain, sati, hyb, Ind. it’s all good. Only ones I won’t touch are the headband strain and the derivatives of it. Don’t like the temple squeeze feel it gave me… and nope, no difficulty feeding. I keep a hard copy journal of strains and notes are pretty accurate. Plus, most are the same age. Usually 2 plants per cultivar, so if I fit say 6 in the 4x4 it’ll be 2 each, 3 cultivars. So 3 “different” feeds. And the other tent with photos are about the same age, so that tent will get all the same. I only use Megacrop for salt fert and Dr earth for dry. Mixed in and top dressed.
My first grow was Megacrop with organics..................... Mainly enhancing microbial activity.
I thought it worked quite well!

I think I owe @Lil Dab and @Mara Cachafa thanks for the reps, and maybe others. Thanks peeps, much appreciated.

The 'drobe progresses:
IMG_0335.jpg

Front five solos are all 24 Carat babes that I plan to pheno select for pollen, with plans to use the pollen next grow after freezing.

Center solo on stand is a 24 Carat that has been seeded with WDA pollen. Front left big girl is 24CxAPK (she had an irrigation issue, still obvious in leaf color), front right Forum StomperxGrape Krinkle (Meph. freebie), center 24CxSD1, rear left Strawberry Nuggets,. and rear right Witch DoctorxAnvil. SN is getting close, maybe another week or so, I haven't checked trichs yet, but figure she will get the chop first.

Happy growing and puffing peeps. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back