Status
Not open for further replies.
……. Or you make stoners out if em…….:smokeit:

Funny enough...they are the couple who had permission to stick 4 holiay cabins on our land.....they were going to rent them out to Friends.....
So I'm Thinking it might be a job opportunity...............I can grow the Bud to keep them Happy Campers..........:crying:

Bud and Food package available........:chef:.......

Morning Everyone

Happy Caturday :kitty::pass:

Even though I posted em on my journal Ill throw a couple lights out pics up here too. Got some green starting to come back on the Mimosa a bit.
20240126_104704.jpg
20240126_104624.jpg
20240126_104639.jpg

Thanks for the reps yesterday @Mossy

Last edited:
Sounds to me like you need some extremely fragrant flowering creeping vine type of thing on the entirety of your perimeter fence. Honey suckle or something…. Maybe lavender… just confuse the odors in the entire neighborhood…..

Star Jasmine..jasmine...lavender... :headbang: ......and a Good Strong one of those airfreshners that goes off at regular intervals.........Baffle the senses.......

I’ve heard they’re downright Passionate about it…… :haha:

Knowing my Luck they'll be abolishonists............:crying:......but since they'll be expecting us to keep an eye on their land when they are not here.....I guess they'll be friendly.....

Dogs…… get some of those American Bullies that need homes because of the ban…..:eyebrows:

UK..I don't Think Spain has banned them...but they may have to be muzzled....quite a few breeds do........:headbang:....

But...Gus is like a Bully in a teddy suit..............:headbang:.

Morning Kittens, Happy Caturday and all that. Slept in till 0630 this morning and feeling rested. Aspirin and a hot shower got a good bit of the pain knocked down to manageable levels so time to start in on getting things done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back