Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a woman...hovering around the gate before.

No-one is supposed to be down this track...but it sometimes happens.

Hubby went out to see what she wanted....apparently her and her hubby used to own this place and the next door plot...before the people we bought it off........ and she was down to see next door......so that must be up for sale....... :headbang: ..

We spoke to the sons of the old owner around xmas and they have been through 2.5 Years of legalese to get the will settled....:pass:...

Dutch...her and her husband want to bring a camper van and park it so they can spend a month at a time here.......:pass:

Means we might have more people coming down for a look...and I have to worry about smells..........:watering:
……. Or you make stoners out if em…….:smokeit:

……. Or you make stoners out if em…….:smokeit:

@Frankthetank ....Dutch...not like the Dutch would mind canna......... :crying:

I'm worried about all the Strollers that come past if it is up in the Estate agents..............:biggrin:......Nosey people..........

We had people coming by for months when we got this place.....

Did I tell you when hubby brought some Golf mates over to give him a Lift with the patio cover...?

There were 4 small plants in a pot on the patio.......:doh: ...and by the time the Rumour got 'round town we had a cannabis plantation down here....and that is dangerous Talk...incase some daft twat thinks we have and comes for it.......:shooty:

normally..this far off season.......I don't have to Worry about me girls Stinking.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back