Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd....keeping out of it politically...coz I know it is a touchy subject in the US.........But......... :pass:

Sick people can't work...an therefore don't pay tax....so it is in every countries Interest to keep the population Healthy enough to work......:shrug:...simple ecconomics.....

That's commie talk right there. :lol:

Gawd....keeping out of it politically...coz I know it is a touchy subject in the US.........But......... :pass:

Sick people can't work...an therefore don't pay tax....so it is in every countries Interest to keep the population Healthy enough to work......:shrug:...simple ecconomics.....
Ya. Somehow I earned slightly too much, Being punished for trying to work everyday instead of sitting home. Really tryna not let it get to me. Look forward. For now all i can do is try to earn.

It's not...it is a Human......Sorry........... :pighug: ....it really Hurts my Heart that Anyone is left in unresolved pain......

#HappyCaturday :pass:
It was in poor taste, my bad

Happy Caturday

0127240732[1].jpg

Different view points @Atulip ... :pass: .....we can discuss them like Adults.............:cuss:....Most times.......

being ex-UK.......I Like the national health service..........:headbang:....

Well I think we have similar viewpoints, I meant mine as a joke. The area I live in is filled with that sort of talk.

There was a woman...hovering around the gate before.

No-one is supposed to be down this track...but it sometimes happens.

Hubby went out to see what she wanted....apparently her and her hubby used to own this place and the next door plot...before the people we bought it off........ and she was down to see next door......so that must be up for sale....... :headbang: ..

We spoke to the sons of the old owner around xmas and they have been through 2.5 Years of legalese to get the will settled....:pass:...

Dutch...her and her husband want to bring a camper van and park it so they can spend a month at a time here.......:pass:

Means we might have more people coming down for a look...and I have to worry about smells..........:watering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back