Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, dogs, wife and dishes done up. Started in on the tent check and pulled the reversal out to the front porch, plucked some knobs and shook em in a clean pill bottle......looks like I have a tiny bit of pollen so it's a porch plant now. Took the bit I found and finger dusted the hairs on all three of them. Fingers crossed but I'll be looking for more in a couple days to repeat the process. Basically acting the same as the Golden Ticket reversal last year, no real dusting but if I work for it I can find some. If it's viable or not only time will tell.

Camellias are blooming.
IMG20240127103756.jpg

Even the cuttings are doing good.
IMG20240127103833.jpg

IMG20240127103843.jpg

Ya it basically been raining/ snowing all week. Cleared up today ... Idk gotta do something, gonna go to the grocery store with my aunt cuz she seems like, most days , she really can't do anything on her own anymore, ill have $23 to my name after groceries , try and make enough cash to get me through the week and im only looking forward to a 1/3 of a paycheck.

Half a tank of gas , $23, 6 smokes n a gram n half of flower. Hit it! :crying:View attachment 1662115
Bruh….. sounds like it’s time to do two things. Increase your plant counts so you are self reliant for meds, and take your ass down and apply for social security disability…..weather short term or long term is to be determined….. but you gotta do something here my friend. If for no other reason than the healthcare. You’ll never get better on this path. :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back