Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto Genetics, Fantasmo Express
Day 10

Screenshot_2024-01-24-11-47-55-121.jpg

:bow:

Apparently "Find" in French is "Resercher" and no matter how I said it or how I put an accent on it, they didn't understand me. I took Spanish in high school, so I shouldn't be THAT bad at pronouncing stuff in a romance language.

Helping them navigate their PC was brutal.

What?! I’m honest into the bone 🤣

I hear you… thank you for your reply. I’ll probably learn more about the subject as the days/weeks/years pass by… but it feels kind of weird that everyone don’t share everything and educating each other.

Or I get that part too, I mean - we are smart enough to have created the world we live in - but not smart enough to live in peace, that is hilariously insane 🤣

Is there a forum where one can tell the truth, without some people getting angry? Not here, this is for cannabis which i respect as much as i can 💜
It's not being smart enough to live in peace. It's just that some people think that they are entitled to power and to keep it at any cost. They don't think that they need to follow the rules.
A great deal of that is pretty much human nature and that's the way it's been pretty much since we moved out of the cave. In modern times, the problem occurs when those that were elected by the people, get the mindset that they now have power to utilize in any fashion they see fit. They don't have to follow the rules! Boy! Has that been true fairly recently!
The people in power need to realize that's just not the way it works. There are pretty easy ways to combat that though by the 'common person'. First and utmost, Do not be a follower and learn to think for yourself!
Don't be a sheeple!

One of the biggest problems is some people GIVE People in charge the power over them by Accepting the crumbs they throw at them to placate them. " If I don't do what they say, they're going to take this away from me!"

In modern times it's more nurturing than nature. If you were taught to think for yourself and draw your own conclusions from the information you gather, then the tendencies for you to be a follower or a sheeple are far less likely to occur. But sadly there are quite a considerable amount of people that don't possess those skills.

I do feel sorry for people that are like that. I've never been that way and have always an independent thinker. While it's not beyond my comprehension, it just does not make logical sense in my mind to be that way.

Think for yourself and draw your own conclusions and not from some fucking moron on the boob tube or computer screen telling you what you should think or what you saw with your own eyes! Let your own thoughts be truly your own!

I guess I better stop there before someone thinks that this is a political conversation.

Who else calls total Bullshit..........?......:nono:

Sayin nowt.........:pass: .....................

View attachment 1661430

The Free Help on wednesdays is back.......so I'm working today....in and out as I can........:chef:....
5de6e3184ae8c.image.jpg

raw

It's not being smart enough to live in peace. It's just that some people think that they are entitled to power and to keep it at any cost. They don't think that they need to follow the rules.
A great deal of that is pretty much human nature and that's the way it's been pretty much since we moved out of the cave. In modern times, the problem occurs when those that were elected by the people, get the mindset that they now have power to utilize in any fashion they see fit. They don't have to follow the rules! Boy! Has that been true fairly recently!
The people in power need to realize that's just not the way it works. There are pretty easy ways to combat that though by the 'common person'. First and utmost, Do not be a follower and learn to think for yourself!
Don't be a sheeple!

One of the biggest problems is some people GIVE People in charge the power over them by Accepting the crumbs they throw at them to placate them. " If I don't do what they say, they're going to take this away from me!"

In modern times it's more nurturing than nature. If you were taught to think for yourself and draw your own conclusions from the information you gather, then the tendencies for you to be a follower or a sheeple are far less likely to occur. But sadly there are quite a considerable amount of people that don't possess those skills.

I do feel sorry for people that are like that. I've never been that way and have always an independent thinker. While it's not beyond my comprehension, it just does not make logical sense in my mind to be that way.

Think for yourself and draw your own conclusions and not from some fucking moron on the boob tube or computer screen telling you what you should think or what you saw with your own eyes! Let your own thoughts be truly your own!

I guess I better stop there before someone thinks that this is a political conversation.

I believe what you are trying to say here is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back