Status
Not open for further replies.
Well......look at you Mr Trust........ :crying: ....
What?! I’m honest into the bone 🤣

I don't know if I ever did...........I just got Wise enough not to Worry over stuff I can't Control...........:shrug:.....

Like...don't Whinge about anything you are not prepared to Try to Change.....:pass:'s'just a waste of Breath.....

I hear you… thank you for your reply. I’ll probably learn more about the subject as the days/weeks/years pass by… but it feels kind of weird that everyone don’t share everything and educating each other.

Or I get that part too, I mean - we are smart enough to have created the world we live in - but not smart enough to live in peace, that is hilariously insane 🤣

Is there a forum where one can tell the truth, without some people getting angry? Not here, this is for cannabis which i respect as much as i can 💜

In 1979 or so I was headed north on a sailboat full of "square groupers." One sunny afternoon we were close enough to NJ to pick up a radio show about legalization being inevitable because the government was powerless to stop the flow of weed from Latin America. "Powerless to stop us" became our motto. I guess our optimism was a little premature, because Reagan became president in 1981, and our legalization dreams were put on hold for 30 or 40 years. I hope FL finally gets on the right side of history, along with the remaining holdout states.

Put in another order with NASC.

1706112327314.png

The $5 items are Humboldt, I believe.

This was said in reference to bow hunting, high powered rifles aren't legal in my state.

And it was more like "If you shoot them and they just stand there and then diarrhea all over and then either collapse or stumble off"

My Uncle had told me he shot two like that in a year, and when he gutted them the guts looked miscolored and strange, so he just left them in the field for the coyotes rather than risk getting sick.
How did this wind up the deer diarrhea forum this morning?! :shrug::crying:

1706112359926.gif

BioTabs was a sponsor of the forum at one point in time; they sent a bunch of kits out to our growers. I believe it was a "cows blood" ingredient in the BioTabs that was a reason it was harder to get through customs. This was years ago though. I'm still friends with Karel Schelfhout on Facebook; he's also involved with Super Sativa Seed Club.
See if you can get them back. I'd like to dust off my autopots :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back