Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we are supposed to either bury deer skulls and spines as deep as we can, or throw them away. But the idea is to get them out of the food chain.

I was told by several hunters if you shoot a deer and it immediately shits all over itself, its sick and don't even bother trying to track it down. I'm not sure if thats CWD related, or there are a number of other deer illnesses in my area like blue tongue and some other weird stuff.
Well, that's just not true about pooping. You will find poop at the location you shot the deer with a high powered rifle most of the times.

Now, if it's not your normal fresh deer poop, then there might be something to that.

It's got to be something out of the ordinary for you can tie the two together

randy-marsh-gif-crap.gif

Be honest, no lying here… :pass:

Well......look at you Mr Trust........ :crying: ....

How old were you when you realized that the world is a mess, but you just smiled about it with an inner calm?

I don't know if I ever did...........I just got Wise enough not to Worry over stuff I can't Control...........:shrug:.....

Like...don't Whinge about anything you are not prepared to Try to Change.....:pass:'s'just a waste of Breath.....

Well, that's just not true about pooping. You will find poop at the location you shot the deer with a high powered rifle most of the times.

Now, if it's not your normal fresh deer poop, then there might be something to that.

It's got to be something out of the ordinary for you can tie the two together

randy-marsh-gif-crap.gif

This was said in reference to bow hunting, high powered rifles aren't legal in my state.

And it was more like "If you shoot them and they just stand there and then diarrhea all over and then either collapse or stumble off"

My Uncle had told me he shot two like that in a year, and when he gutted them the guts looked miscolored and strange, so he just left them in the field for the coyotes rather than risk getting sick.

BioTabs was a sponsor of the forum at one point in time; they sent a bunch of kits out to our growers. I believe it was a "cows blood" ingredient in the BioTabs that was a reason it was harder to get through customs. This was years ago though. I'm still friends with Karel Schelfhout on Facebook; he's also involved with Super Sativa Seed Club.
Why don't you see if you can do some tickling and bring them back here for some more testing?
I definitely be up for that!

Now, I was looking to get some this past week. You can get them at Amazon but it's the kit. I can order just the tabs from overseas, but the shipping is as much as the tabs.
Amazon product

For testing purposes of the entire kit, I would be willing to follow their methodology of growing.
But I'd honestly just like to try the tabs themselves and use my current organic practices.

If anything, it would be nice just to be able to get The tabs through Amazon here in the US. With the proposed rescheduling And the very real possibility of home grower market exploding, I think it'd be a smart move on their part to make their product more available here in the US.

This was said in reference to bow hunting, high powered rifles aren't legal in my state.

And it was more like "If you shoot them and they just stand there and then diarrhea all over and then either collapse or stumble off"

My Uncle had told me he shot two like that in a year, and when he gutted them the guts looked miscolored and strange, so he just left them in the field for the coyotes rather than risk getting sick.
Yeah, like I said, any poop that's out of the ordinary is a telltale sign of something going on.
Yeah, the best time to detect whether your deer is healthy or not is at the time of gutting them. If you don't do something stupid like a gut shot, any good hunters should be able to tell if there's something wrong from the smell. I always examine the entrails when I take an animal. I think it's especially important in big game and when they are older, since your trophies are usually older Animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back