Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, wouldn't want my weed getting mad cow disease!

They caused it by feeding sheep with scrapie... brains and tissue into cow food.....that has been outlawed for years now.......:headbang:...but is shows what Tricks they get up to with the food chain..........:nono:

They caused it by feeding sheep with scrapie... brains and tissue into cow food.....that has been outlawed for years now.......:headbang:...but is shows what Tricks they get up to with the food chain..........:nono:

Yeah, we are supposed to either bury deer skulls and spines as deep as we can, or throw them away. But the idea is to get them out of the food chain.

I was told by several hunters if you shoot a deer and it immediately shits all over itself, its sick and don't even bother trying to track it down. I'm not sure if thats CWD related, or there are a number of other deer illnesses in my area like blue tongue and some other weird stuff.

How we doin this morning my growmies?

My Orange Diesel is getting very close to chop day.

20240124_091237.jpg

She a little crispy, but I don't really want to mess around with swapping out the nute water and moving it around. I really need one of those transfer pumps, I have a $15 harbor freight gift card, I should go get one.
20240124_091247.jpg

Cherry Alien isn't long behind it.

20240124_091235.jpg

Critical XXL and Gorilla in the other tent, waiting on the Orange Diesel and Cherry Alien chop to get moved to the better lighting tent.
20240124_091457.jpg

I literally have no idea what is going on here. Just letting it go and see what happens at this point.
20240124_091509.jpg

Lots of sproots coming up, though!

20240124_091554.jpg

And, one of my Stone Dragon x Orange Diesel cross seeds popped! I wanted to make sure they were old enough to be viable before I chopped the plant down. I thought I read somewhere that sometimes people have to let their plants go past ideal flowering in order to get mature seeds.

20240124_091634.jpg

And I've got this little Witch Doc x Anvil in a 1 gallon pot thats doing really nice, that I'm growing for a friend to make infused honey with.

20240124_091333.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back