Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking amazing @St. Tom

I'm joining the kerosene crash train. Seeds coming in the next week along with a couple other special strains.

Qb
i think me and you are both on the same groovy train waiting on new special stuff also I think biotabs have just responsored me also @Mossy thanks for the points

@Bill.de.Cat @NORBY @Mossy morning folks also some plant pics 4 purple og punch and 2 kerosene krash so 3and 1 in the big tent and 1 of each in the smaller View attachment 1661441
View attachment 1661442View attachment 1661443View attachment 1661444View attachment 1661446

:bighug: Lots of very happy Bud there @St. Tom :biggrin:...

Looking amazing @St. Tom

I'm joining the kerosene crash train. Seeds coming in the next week along with a couple other special strains.

Qb

and yup...I'm hearing a lot of Kerosene Kush excitement.....so let us Know.......:growing:

i think me and you are both on the same groovy train waiting on new special stuff also I think biotabs have just responsored me also @Mossy thanks for the points
All aboard the groovy train @St. Tom When do you plan to start the new special stuff??

I didn't realise you had a wee sponsorship with biotabs. Give them a little nudge and tell them I was the one who introduced you to them :pighug: :funny:

Qb

:bighug: Lots of very happy Bud there @St. Tom :biggrin:...

and yup...I'm hearing a lot of Kerosene Kush excitement.....so let us Know.......:growing:
Will do @Mossy Should be popping the seeds in some water sometime in the next week or so.

Qb

All aboard the groovy train @St. Tom When do you plan to start the new special stuff??

I didn't realise you had a wee sponsorship with biotabs. Give them a little nudge and tell them I was the one who introduced you to them :pighug: :funny:

Qb
as soon as these others are done maybe in late Feb also biotabs wants social media folks they had me for 1 grow and the rep was a storage one then but shes gone now

:biggrin: Doesn't @blue swear by bio-tabs too.......?...........
They're really hard to get in the States. A bunch of the Europeans seem to really like the stuff but I think there something in it that makes it tough to import to US :pass:

Mood:

1706098582435.png

My wife is really sick, she hasn't kept down any food in 36 hours. Finally able to keep fluids down though.

I slept on the couch in my office in order to hopefully avoid catching whatever evil it is that she has.

One of my DWC buckets, the plant roots are just at the right length that it captures air bubbles and then they build up and then burst to the surface, and it makes a noise that I can only describe as a retarded sounding turkey. No matter what I did, I could not get it to stop.

They're really hard to get in the States. A bunch of the Europeans seem to really like the stuff but I think there something in it that makes it tough to import to US :pass:

Afternoon @JP1 :bighug: #SharingOne :pass:

Ah...one of those products......I Wonder if @St. Tom could ask them why.....?

Thank you for my New Avatar................................................although I was gutted....that in a selection with 3 nubile ladies...that they staff said the Granny was totally Me...................Floweries........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back