Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Finally got the tiles cut so I can put a piece of plywood down for the new dishwasher to rest on. The tile floor was installed after the dishwasher and I just cut the tiles to fit around the feet of the existing machine. The new machine's feet are just slightly in a different place so I decided to just bring the floor up to the tile level. Now I have to wait for it to stop raining so I can pull out the table saw to cut the plywood. I wish I had room for a little wood shop, and a metal shop, and an auto shop and well a big ass building to house all of the tools I wish I had. Come on lottery :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a new dishwasher to install too, but I told my wife I'm not messing with the CPVC water lines when its cold out, those things get brittle and the last thing I want to do is have to get in the crawlspace and deal with that crap right now. It can wait until it warms up a bit.

@Blue_dreamer not exactly a zoom meeting but it’ll do! ;) :rofl:

14116EBA-E3DE-4B0F-A5BB-5136E894EB2E.jpeg

I finally have another plant going as well, in the bathroom with the cacti not the tent but oh well. A photo so at least those seeds are still viable. Haven't been able to get any of my autos to pop in like a year though.

Can't tell anyone irl yet obviously, have to get blood work and an ultrasound to make sure it's where it's supposed to be cause having had my tubes tied puts me at risk of an ectopic but I needed to tell *someone* and of course it's you guys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back