Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I didn't have very high of expectations. But the new spicy chicken sandwich from McDonalds sucks.

Every now and then they get me, just on nostalgia. Like, oh man, a McRib? Haven't had one of those in 20 years. And it still sucks.
Only fast food burger i enjoy nowadays is Wendy’s and even then i go inside and order it to go so i can ask them to cook fresh patties for it vs taking them out of some drawer holding cooked patties at temp! Shit gets mad dry that way but fresh they got some bomb burgers! Mc D’s sucks major ass nowadays! Prob always did and i was too young or on too many drugs to notice! :shrug::doh::rofl:

Only fast food burger i enjoy nowadays is Wendy’s and even then i go inside and order it to go so i can ask them to cook fresh patties for it vs taking them out of some drawer holding cooked patties at temp! Shit gets mad dry that way but fresh they got some bomb burgers! Mc D’s sucks major ass nowadays! Prob always did and i was too young or on too many drugs to notice! :shrug::doh::rofl:

Agreed. Wendys is solid. Daves Double is pretty damn good.

In-n-Out tastes pretty much exactly like Wendys as well.

I'm also ok with a Whopper. But I avoid burgers at McDonalds, they suck.

Agreed. Wendys is solid. Daves Double is pretty damn good.

In-n-Out tastes pretty much exactly like Wendys as well.

I'm also ok with a Whopper. But I avoid burgers at McDonalds, they suck.
Once i realized burger king added fake grill lines and smoke flavoring to the patties i said no thanks! Their patties are also about as thin as a fast food breakfast sausage patty so without 3 patties u get like 7X on the bun to meat ratio! Their patties barely improve this monstrosity! :yoinks::haha::rofl:

2C0AA099-DD7D-4CB6-82DD-E9C8999AEEBE.jpeg

Nocturnal Lights got the chop today. She was a visually stunning little plant that was loaded with trichome covered buds. No extra stretching, and not overly leafy….. just a colorful little bud plant. She smelled of hints of fuel, burnt rubber, and menthol.
IMG_1120.jpeg

Nocturnal Lights got the chop today. She was a visually stunning little plant that was loaded with trichome covered buds. No extra stretching, and not overly leafy….. just a colorful little bud plant. She smelled of hints of fuel, burnt rubber, and menthol. View attachment 1661493
:d5:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Finally got the tiles cut so I can put a piece of plywood down for the new dishwasher to rest on. The tile floor was installed after the dishwasher and I just cut the tiles to fit around the feet of the existing machine. The new machine's feet are just slightly in a different place so I decided to just bring the floor up to the tile level. Now I have to wait for it to stop raining so I can pull out the table saw to cut the plywood. I wish I had room for a little wood shop, and a metal shop, and an auto shop and well a big ass building to house all of the tools I wish I had. Come on lottery :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back