Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish that was the case here I wouldn’t mind going to the dispo if I could afford it but at 50-60$ eighth flower or 30-50$ a gram for rosin that’s not happening. When necessary I still use black market sources :toke:
Won’t even touch the dispo now, so many friends growing that if I run out I can get organic grown. My flower tastes and smells wwwaaay better than theirs anyways. My son went to dispo and bought 3 different strains… they all smelled, tasted, “felt” the same. One indica, one sativa , and a hybrid… no change in taste or effect. Mostly hungry and high dwindled in approx 1/3 the time as my flower effects. PGR? Profit over product? Don’t know…

Yeah I prefer not to use them unless I have to really I prefer my own stuff but I smoke too much. It is getting less often that I need to supplement
I find it hard to believe you have to supplement at all. You’ve got more total grow space than I do…..you should be rolling in extra weed over there. Perhaps it’s time to focus on increasing harvests….

20240104_090426.jpg

Trying to root some pothos cuttings that my mom gave me for Christmas. A few have some little tiny root hairs coming out of the ends, but some don't have anything. So I moved them into the tent under the light, hoping that helps.

Won’t even touch the dispo now, so many friends growing that if I run out I can get organic grown. My flower tastes and smells wwwaaay better than theirs anyways. My son went to dispo and bought 3 different strains… they all smelled, tasted, “felt” the same. One indica, one sativa , and a hybrid… no change in taste or effect. Mostly hungry and high dwindled in approx 1/3 the time as my flower effects. PGR? Profit over product? Don’t know…
Although, their extracts are pretty nice… but expensive. The “full on” legalization has been slow in NNY and prices are still quite high. For good live rosin dabs it’s about 70 for a couple grams. No diamonds available and they only carry a limited selection… so far.

I find it hard to believe you have to supplement at all. You’ve got more total grow space than I do…..you should be rolling in extra weed over there. Perhaps it’s time to focus on increasing harvests….
Yeah very true and I have hence why it is less often I need to. And it’s not necessarily the harvest but but the extraction yield. I can have a huge plant that yields less then 12% or a smaller plant yielding over 20% and have the same outcome. Definitely have been trying to focus on yields and strains that extract well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back