Status
Not open for further replies.
Was chatting with a friend who was a customer till she went dispo route that her dispo in addition to marking down the older stock of 1/8's is even discounting those to 10 bucks in their last week.......won't be long till they drive every one to the dispo route it seems.
Yep……dispo here is unbelievably cheap. I can find 50 dollars ounces of flower, and if I go on the right day of the week, can get an ounce of dabs for 80 bucks. Crazy…

Was chatting with a friend who was a customer till she went dispo route that her dispo in addition to marking down the older stock of 1/8's is even discounting those to 10 bucks in their last week.......won't be long till they drive every one to the dispo route it seems.

Yep……dispo here is unbelievably cheap. I can find 50 dollars ounces of flower, and if I go on the right day of the week, can get an ounce of dabs for 80 bucks. Crazy…

Wish that was the case here I wouldn’t mind going to the dispo if I could afford it but at 50-60$ eighth flower or 30-50$ a gram for rosin that’s not happening. When necessary I still use black market sources :toke:

Wish that was the case here I wouldn’t mind going to the dispo if I could afford it but at 50-60$ eighth flower or 30-50$ a gram for rosin that’s not happening. When necessary I still use black market sources :toke:
I don’t think it will remain that way here. The government is trying to eliminate a high percentage of dispensaries…..apparently a lot opened in anticipation of recreational passing, but then it didn’t. So the governor wants to have less dispensaries, which in turn will probably increase prices. I probably won’t continue using them once my home grown starts finishing…

A smidge of Nocturnal Lights to start the day...

Screenshot_2024-01-04-00-24-34-740.jpg

:pass:

Morning Amigro! My local dispo is minimal $20 an eighth, for Schwag ATM.

:pass:
Good morning my friend :d5:

The one I was in the other day had 15 dollar ounces of shake that seemed to be popular…..although their description was something like “this is the trichome rich product in the bottom of storage containers” ……. That’s not the way I would describe it……but I didn’t want to say anything because they were in the process of making me a free Icee :rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

1704377127322.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back