Status
Not open for further replies.
You also have to remember although it’s not much I do have two other people smoking my stash so not all goes to me. My wife and SIL smoke too

Yeah very true and I have hence why it is less often I need to. And it’s not necessarily the harvest but but the extraction yield. I can have a huge plant that yields less then 12% or a smaller plant yielding over 20% and have the same outcome. Definitely have been trying to focus on yields and strains that extract well
Very true….. I suppose we’re looking for good hash plants now, over size queens lol

Good morning my friend :d5:

The one I was in the other day had 15 dollar ounces of shake that seemed to be popular…..although their description was something like “this is the trichome rich product in the bottom of storage containers” ……. That’s not the way I would describe it……but I didn’t want to say anything because they were in the process of making me a free Icee :rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

View attachment 1657214
What flavor?

Very true….. I suppose we’re looking for good hash plants now, over size queens lol
Ideally both but that’s alot to ask for. I was watching a video the other day I believe it was Frenchy that said dense buds won’t have as much resin as loose buds cause of the surface area in the bud more surface area on a loose bud for resin to form on. Which makes sense I have had larfy buds that I thought would extract like shit but they have actually been my higher extraction yielding plants

View attachment 1657215

Trying to root some pothos cuttings that my mom gave me for Christmas. A few have some little tiny root hairs coming out of the ends, but some don't have anything. So I moved them into the tent under the light, hoping that helps.
I use cups of moistened spaghnam moss in a closed bin.

I use cups of moistened spaghnam moss in a closed bin.

Dude I used to work with would just snip one off and stick it in a pop bottle of tap water.

I had one in my cube at work like 15 years ago that went from 1 leaf in a soda bottle to about 20 feet long in around 18 months. Never fed it anything besides tap water.

Ideally both but that’s alot to ask for. I was watching a video the other day I believe it was Frenchy that said dense buds won’t have as much resin as loose buds cause of the surface area in the bud more surface area on a loose bud for resin to form on. Which makes sense I have had larfy buds that I thought would extract like shit but they have actually been my higher extraction yielding plants
I also look for plants with elongated colas of single buds with space in between them, rather than a solid baby arm of bud…. The theory being that more of the trichomes are exposed to the light, rather than inside a mass of plant material….

Dude I used to work with would just snip one off and stick it in a pop bottle of tap water.

I had one in my cube at work like 15 years ago that went from 1 leaf in a soda bottle to about 20 feet long in around 18 months. Never fed it anything besides tap water.
Noice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back