Status
Not open for further replies.
Workin coping channels for frames you?

View attachment 1657210
Love my Milwaukee band saw. Mines battery cuz im usually climbing in walls n whatnot with it so I bang the thing around constantly n it really stands up to the beating.
Idk. Weird time of year for work. I usually have it so I don't have to take all the shitty jobs we get in the slow season but not so this year, gotta take what I can get. Prolly gonna go do some drywall, cover up a hole me n the head plumber popped to do a repair ... Hate drywall, its simple but idk, its shitty work... all dusty

IMG_0950.jpeg

Love my Milwaukee band saw. Mines battery cuz im usually climbing in walls n whatnot with it so I bang the thing around constantly n it really stands up to the beating.
Idk. Weird time of year for work. I usually have it so I don't have to take all the shitty jobs we get in the slow season but not so this year, gotta take what I can get. Prolly gonna go do some drywall, cover up a hole me n the head plumber popped to do a repair ... Hate drywall, its simple but idk, its shitty work... all dusty

All our cordless stuff is dewalt we have a cordless ports and too I just got a lot to do and don’t wanna change batteries

From what I read it seems St Tom OK'd it since he finally showed his cup bottom an root ball. So...he won.

Yeah I don’t know what he wants IMO was just thinking to kill a grow over thrips is a bit drastic. I had them in one of my first few grows and eradicated them fairly easy couple spraying of spinosad and insect soap

Still got mine going an it's still a tiny cute lil thing. Kinda like Paris Hilton's purse pups.

Like to told you in PM before it started I wasn’t in it to win it mines a ok heights manageable come flower I’m in it for the long haul :headbang:

Yeah I don’t know what he wants IMO was just thinking to kill a grow over thrips is a bit drastic. I had them in one of my first few grows and eradicated them fairly easy couple spraying of spinosad and insect soap

Like to told you in PM before it started I wasn’t in it to win it mines a ok heights manageable come flower I’m in it for the long haul :headbang:
Just hoping to get a 2 inch bud off this lil thing. The rest is a popularity contest so maybe tiny and cute is in this year. :crying:

Was chatting with a friend who was a customer till she went dispo route that her dispo in addition to marking down the older stock of 1/8's is even discounting those to 10 bucks in their last week.......won't be long till they drive every one to the dispo route it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back