Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need at least full plant pics... :pass: and some stats usually. 1 leaf doesn't tell much of a story

1705968152371.png

It was started on 12/20, so its about 35 days old or so.

1705968227070.png

The leaf I clipped was literally the worst one.

Can anyone tell me what this is?

View attachment 1661150

Looked it up on a chart and it looks like calcium defeciency to me, but I noticed it 2 days ago and I added some calmag to the reservoir (10mg to a 4 gallon res) and its still getting worse.

Edit - I looked up pics and yeah, its definitely calcium I think. I read the directions on my calmag bottle and it says up to 5ml per gallon for hydro during bloom, and this plant (Critical+) is in early flower. So I added another 10ml. If it doesn't turn around in a few days I'll do a water swap in that bucket.

Yeah what JP said but if I had to guess just from what you've said it Ca lockout from too much N especially if calmag isn't helping and making it worse just my 2 cents:toke::goodluck:

Can anyone tell me what this is?

View attachment 1661150

Looked it up on a chart and it looks like calcium defeciency to me, but I noticed it 2 days ago and I added some calmag to the reservoir (10mg to a 4 gallon res) and its still getting worse.

Edit - I looked up pics and yeah, its definitely calcium I think. I read the directions on my calmag bottle and it says up to 5ml per gallon for hydro during bloom, and this plant (Critical+) is in early flower. So I added another 10ml. If it doesn't turn around in a few days I'll do a water swap in that bucket.
Pretty sure thats the directions on all nutrients…..

If it doesn’t work just add more! :shrug::haha::crying:

Pretty sure thats the directions on all nutrients…..

If it doesn’t work just add more! :shrug::haha::crying:

LOL.

Well, this is Bloomcity stuff, which I figured out is literally half the concentration of other calmag I've used in the past. I wondered why it was cheaper and then I noticed it was half the values compared to the other bottle I had.

LOL.

Well, this is Bloomcity stuff, which I figured out is literally half the concentration of other calmag I've used in the past. I wondered why it was cheaper and then I noticed it was half the values compared to the other bottle I had.
Too much Ca locks out Mg so could just make more problems if it isn’t from lack of Ca

Yeah what JP said but if I had to guess just from what you've said it Ca lockout from too much N especially if calmag isn't helping and making it worse just my 2 cents:toke::goodluck:

lol, thanks. I added more calmag to the reservoir. If its not better tomorrow, I'll just swap the water out so its in fresh nutrients. It very well could have sucked all the calcium out if it was deficient.

Pretty sure the only times I can remember sitting down for a shower were complications of ketamine and mescaline. Sitting in the shower in the dark seems a little, different... You're not whipping yourself with chains or anything while in there I'm assuming :bong: :naughtystep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back