Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u using calcium nitrate and calmag? If so thats another issue u need to address! U don’t need both!

Calcium nitrate is the nitrogen component of master blend.

So what was in the bucket was your standard masterblend mix, with nutrients, calcium nitrate and epsom salt. Its not had anything added to it in about 30 days, this plant really hasn't drank much water, they really don't until they get into flower.

So my assumption had been it had used up all the calcium in the water, which is why I added more calmag.

But fuck it, you guys got me all wigged out now, I'm just gonna dump the bucket now.

So what was in the bucket was your standard masterblend mix, with nutrients, calcium nitrate and epsom salt. Its not had anything added to it in about 30 days, this plant really hasn't drank much water, they really don't until they get into flower.

So my assumption had been it had used up all the calcium in the water, which is why I added more calmag.

But fuck it, you guys got me all wigged out now, I'm just gonna dump the bucket now.
Could also just be a pH issue. They intake differently at different phs. Check your meter lately?

Aight, its in brand new fresh nutrient mix, beneficial bacteria and I even added some humic acid and kelp extract. Clocks in at 753ppm.

The old mix was around 860ppm, so you guys may have been right, it could have been headed towards nutrient lockout. Every plant is different.

Get some of this and you can stop using calmag just use this and epsom salt when you need calmag and it doesn't add any N. Just make sure to add the gypsum to the nutrient mix last

Get some of this and you can stop using calmag just use this and epsom salt when you need calmag and it doesn't add any N. Just make sure to add the gypsum to the nutrient mix last

Oh cool. So I actually need to order some gypsum anyways because I have some Golden Teachers growing on grain in the cupboard and I need to spawn them out. I make CVG, which is coco, vermiculite and gypsum.

Oh cool. So I actually need to order some gypsum anyways because I have some Golden Teachers growing on grain in the cupboard and I need to spawn them out. I make CVG, which is coco, vermiculite and gypsum.

Make sure it's solution grade for the Hydro not sure if the same stuff works for your shrooms. I just know the solution grade works in hydro up to 500 ppm I believe:toke::pass:

Make sure it's solution grade for the Hydro not sure if the same stuff works for your shrooms. I just know the solution grade works in hydro up to 500 ppm I believe:toke::pass:

I'm sure solution grade works as the lesser grade, just not the lesser grade as solution grade.

but for shrooms I've seen guys on other forums literally go to lowes, snap off a corner of a sheet of drywall, pocket it, and then crush it up at home and use that. So....I'm sure whatever grade will work for my shroom substrate.

I think i made it 11min into the new season of americas most wanted! Mad corny now! The first people they featured kidnapped their 4 and 1yr old kids and they had Elizabeth Smart on giving them pointers like if u can run away! Like what fucking 4yr old owns their own tv and is watching americas most wanted….in mexico! :shrug::crying:

I'm sure solution grade works as the lesser grade, just not the lesser grade as solution grade.

but for shrooms I've seen guys on other forums literally go to lowes, snap off a corner of a sheet of drywall, pocket it, and then crush it up at home and use that. So....I'm sure whatever grade will work for my shroom substrate.
Solution grade only means it dissolves 100% in water! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back