Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the only times I can remember sitting down for a shower were complications of ketamine and mescaline. Sitting in the shower in the dark seems a little, different... You're not whipping yourself with chains or anything while in there I'm assuming :bong: :naughtystep:

Dude, I sit in the shower all the time. Hot shower, cold tile against your back.

Then you can stretch your ballsack out so it holds water and you can pretend its a little pond and that your dick is a fishing rod.

Dude, I sit in the shower all the time. Hot shower, cold tile against your back.

Then you can stretch your ballsack out so it holds water and you can pretend its a little pond and that your dick is a fishing rod.

I read the first sentence without reading the second and was like "YEAH, this guy GETS IT!"

After finishing the second, I'm not sure if we can be friends.

I read the first sentence without reading the second and was like "YEAH, this guy GETS IT!"

But seriously. Came home from many a shift to sit down in the tub and drink a cold beer while in a hot shower.

1705968820112.gif

1705968784373.gif

I agree with @Lil Dab Looks overfed. Cut the N feed back a little. You can also do calmag as a foliar treatment to catch back up quick

Well its in DWC, so I can't just cut back on the N, lol.

But tomorrow I'll dump the bucket and start a fresh round of nutrients, and I'll go about 75% on the calcium nitrate. This plant has been an exceptionally fast grower. Its a few days younger than my Grape Off twins https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-vs-original-sensible-seeds-grape-soda.91476/ and is bigger than either of them.

Thats what it is. If the bud is good, I'll definitely grow it again, I've been impressed at how fast its vegetated and how well it took to LST.

I really should start keeping a journal on this shit because I'll never be able to remember whats what about any of these strains.

But tomorrow I'll dump the bucket and start a fresh round of nutrients, and I'll go about 75% on the calcium nitrate. This plant has been an exceptionally fast grower. Its a few days younger than my Grape Off twins https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-vs-original-sensible-seeds-grape-soda.91476/ and is bigger than either of them.

Thats what it is. If the bud is good, I'll definitely grow it again, I've been impressed at how fast its vegetated and how well it took to LST.

I really should start keeping a journal on this shit because I'll never be able to remember whats what about any of these strains.
Are u using calcium nitrate and calmag? If so thats another issue u need to address! U don’t need both!

I wouldn't up the calcium part. It'll throw your balance out of whack. Just knock off 20% of the regular blend. It's not that it's low on calcium. It's that it has too much N, which causes it to stop drinking the calcium :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back