Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put the entire glob in between some parchment and press that shit flat with your press heated to 90 f

@Dabber had told me just to use a book shouldn't really need any heat most the time I just use my thumb on the table :doh: :toke:

Ya @Frankthetank i am gonna get some reynolds for the house and then try a couple sheets of it cuz i see what u mean! This oil slick stuff even the backside is so slick it slips around between plates and the puck can slide around when u start applying pressure and wind up closer to back edge vs center of plates! :nono:

Once the bag starts compressing and slides forward just push it back with your finger:d5::doh:

Or Kirkland brand if you have a Costco membership….. it’s the best deal and slightly better than Reynolds…..but Reynolds is totally fine

When I’m not using slick paper this is what I use. The wife always has a mega roll in the kitchen. It’s worked great decent thickness and fairly slick

IMG_8305.jpeg

thanks for the slaps @Lil Dab and @Heart of flowers, much appreciated. :pighug:
Ya i need to clean space in office to make packing easier then my current spot which is laying in my bed! :crying:

In all seriousness tho i did pack the buds down super hard with my fingers! When it wouldn’t fit in between plates i was able to smash it just a lil bit to make it fit but didn’t have much give to it! A premold prob make it much nicer tho! Slide a puck into the bag! :thumbsup:
I use the cylindrical DabPress puck press, and love it. My 3x5 press does two pucks at a time, works great. Highly recommended. :pighug:

I work with a bunch of idiots. People at my job think that thc-a is a legal version of thc in illegal states...smh
I tried finding out why these guys think like this and its because they bought "thc-a" weed from cbd dispensaries...tried telling them what they bought may have had miniscule amounts of thc-a still in there but it was delta 8, thc-a is raw thc and very much illegal. But no, no one sells fake weed products...are people really this dense? For real?

I tried finding out why these guys think like this and its because they bought "thc-a" weed from cbd dispensaries...tried telling them what they bought may have had miniscule amounts of thc-a still in there but it was delta 8, thc-a is raw thc and very much illegal. But no, no one sells fake weed products...are people really this dense? For real?

My understanding was the 2018 farm bill made everything except Delta 9 THC legal.

So Delta 8 and Delta 10, along with THC-O and THC-A.

THC-A is just THC with an extra acid group, and its what is in regular weed as well until you decarboxilate it, either by smoking or by heating to make edibles.

THC-A is legal to possess, and a THC-A vape heats the THC-A when you vape it, decarboxilating it, and giving you THC when you inhale.

Or am I wrong?

I eat too many to waste 1! ;)
View attachment 1660310

Thats 3/4 full…..and I bought a mew box last night! Its in the car for when i run orders! :eyebrows::crying:
guess that solves the milk dud mystery. :) Never heard of them before and earlier exchange here. Not much into candy. Must have something to to with the keto thing. :crying:

Man I messed up last night.

I got high. Of course. Then I got hungry.

Oh hey, theres some edibles in the fridge....

I ate a whole peanut butter cookie that a friend had made us. She did the math and it was around 300mg of THC.

I woke up this morning with a super dry mouth and I was still pretty high. Didn't start feeling normal until around lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back