Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ya just realized that post was first first try and it was with garbage weed that wasn’t even trimmed! Sacrificed some buds and a bag so i could try to get a feel for what I needed to do before i stuck good flower in it! :d5:
I started doing the 1 min pre press at about 50% and a full press for another 3-5 mins and got a totally different product. Creamy and easier to use. Good luck with the press.

I started doing the 1 min pre press at about 50% and a full press for another 3-5 mins and got a totally different product. Creamy and easier to use. Good luck with the press.
Thats what i did! Smooshed bag between plates til it was lil under half starting size and after 30 seconds like that i cranked it down! This bud is so dry tho the 180F stuff and 2nd press stuff at 210 was same dark ass color and it is super duper tacky! Almost so hard it would be unfeasible to try to get a dose without a hot instrument of some kind! And i had the 2 globs separated in 1 dish to weigh it all but upon trying to get a piece out to load both globs stuck together and became 1 glob almost immediately! :shrug: :rofl:

Just put the entire glob in between some parchment and press that shit flat with your press heated to 90 f
1000016257.gif

Ya @Frankthetank i am gonna get some reynolds for the house and then try a couple sheets of it cuz i see what u mean! This oil slick stuff even the backside is so slick it slips around between plates and the puck can slide around when u start applying pressure and wind up closer to back edge vs center of plates! :nono:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back