Status
Not open for further replies.
1000016256.gif

Apparently i need bigger glass containers or something! Talk about a pain in the ass! Took me longer to get 1 tiny piece off this glob to stick in the banger then it took to prep the bag and press it and collect it! Either whole glob tried to come up or using hot knife by time it starts cutting thru this shit knife is so hot nothing will stick to it! Then once glob cools a smidge it sticks back to main glob and back at square 1! :shrug::cuss::doh::crying:

image.jpg

Apparently this stuff wants me to pack my banger full like i was loading flowers! :eyebrows::rofl::lildab:

Guess I need a f-ing seahorse! :thumbsup:

Apparently i need bigger glass containers or something! Talk about a pain in the ass! Took me longer to get 1 tiny piece off this glob to stick in the banger then it took to prep the bag and press it and collect it! Either whole glob tried to come up or using hot knife by time it starts cutting thru this shit knife is so hot nothing will stick to it! Then once glob cools a smidge it sticks back to main glob and back at square 1! :shrug::cuss::doh::crying:

View attachment 1660315

Apparently this stuff wants me to pack my banger full like i was loading flowers! :eyebrows::rofl::lildab:

Guess I need a f-ing seahorse! :thumbsup:
Put it in the freezer and snap a piece off! If you had some Reynolds paper I'd say leave it in a small square and use ur body heat to soften it a bit.

Put it in the freezer and snap a piece off! If you had some Reynolds paper I'd say leave it in a small square and use ur body heat to soften it a bit.
Ya i guess i could use the hot knife and spread it out on some parchment and freeze it! 15+ yrs ago when wax finally made its way here to texas thats how i stored mine! Use a tool to snap a small piece off! I do too many dabs to only break 1 small piece off tho so may need a tiny dab cooler in my bedroom! :eyebrows::shrug::rofl::lildab:

Looks a little too loosely packed. Might explain why it squshed all wonky.
Ya i need to clean space in office to make packing easier then my current spot which is laying in my bed! :crying:

In all seriousness tho i did pack the buds down super hard with my fingers! When it wouldn’t fit in between plates i was able to smash it just a lil bit to make it fit but didn’t have much give to it! A premold prob make it much nicer tho! Slide a puck into the bag! :thumbsup:

Looks a little too loosely packed. Might explain why it squshed all wonky.
Oh ya just realized that post was first first try and it was with garbage weed that wasn’t even trimmed! Sacrificed some buds and a bag so i could try to get a feel for what I needed to do before i stuck good flower in it! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back