Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding was the 2018 farm bill made everything except Delta 9 THC legal.

So Delta 8 and Delta 10, along with THC-O and THC-A.

THC-A is just THC with an extra acid group, and its what is in regular weed as well until you decarboxilate it, either by smoking or by heating to make edibles.

THC-A is legal to possess, and a THC-A vape heats the THC-A when you vape it, decarboxilating it, and giving you THC when you inhale.

Or am I wrong?
Thc a is still federally illegal if it can be converted to .3% thc or more. Just like beans its legal because at that concentration it cant do anything. States where its illegal follow federal guidelines for the most part. Wi law is the same as federal

are people really this dense? For real?

35325728-6360-4339-845E-DB825BAB527E.gif
...................................................................but u didn't hear it from me :rolleyes2: ppp

My understanding was the 2018 farm bill made everything except Delta 9 THC legal.

So Delta 8 and Delta 10, along with THC-O and THC-A.

THC-A is just THC with an extra acid group, and its what is in regular weed as well until you decarboxilate it, either by smoking or by heating to make edibles.

THC-A is legal to possess, and a THC-A vape heats the THC-A when you vape it, decarboxilating it, and giving you THC when you inhale.

Or am I wrong?
Sounds right to me. And I believe it is also all derived from hemp plants. Non delta 9 plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back