Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? A 1000?:nono::paleo: I set mine to 210f and that’s it
I often press at 1000° . Here's a shot from the last time...Just look at that flow...
0508e1a37c0868d28256f4242dc42139.gif

:crying:

If its any help at all, I've been using one of these and its lasted me several years now.

Even use it to sear steaks now and then.
Lmao u obv don’t dab as much as i do! Even my last one on low only lasts a few days! Not only did i use up this torch (accidentally tho) but last one held same amount of butane and i already used an entire can in it! This thing was turned up so high tho i literally couldn’t hear my tv over it cuz it sounded like a jet engine when it was cranking out the flame! Plus I didn’t want some giant torch with a huge tank cuz my bong is maybe 8” tall and i smoke in my bedroom laying in bed and I didn’t wanna have to hold the rig up in the air so i could get a torch under it! Small one it can rest on my knee with plenty of room to torch it!

Welcome Frank Going just fine just a chill day storms rolling in super strong winds again supposed to get some snow 3-5" we shall see just wind and rain right now You?:pass::lildab:
Doing well….. just hanging out inside…. Cold and windy hell outside so I’m staying inside where there’s dabs :lildab::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oi Oi... Mossys little lamb..... :crying: ...we did the leg joint for sunday dinner.....we are coming for the neck chops next week.....:chef:.............................................................................:crying:

View attachment 1658960
Lmao i thought yall used this one and just sacrificed the extra leg! :shrug::haha::rofl:

C06C3209-23E1-48F3-9CCE-5CA18D611DC4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back