Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it back, it warmed up to 0 :woohoo1: :smokeout::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kinda crazy that the south is colder then the north :doh::laughcry:
IMG_8219.jpeg

NFTG. Nectar For The Gods. The only salt I use is Mag-Amped, gotta have that Mg!
Good stuff there! First nutes i used but i got sick of mixing 6 different ingredients! Then i soon realized many a nutrient line that has equal number of different inputs needed!

I’m a cheap fuck so need to tell bro in law to order me another of the sample packs! No idea if they still do that but for cost of shipping u could get one of the 6 packs to try out! No idea if it was the roman feed or what it was called i just remember 6 bottles! Well 7 if u include the ph stuff they sent!

It’s cool, next Thursday will be in the mid fifties :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ya, we'll be gettin a heat wave on wednesday, with a high of 26 😎 :cooldance: :rofl: but jus for that one day, then it goez back down until next weekend :doh: ppp

What are you talking about? A 1000?:nono::paleo: I set mine to 210f and that’s it
When the thing first comes in the mail it has a sticker on it that says u press and hold set and adjust the setting from 0011 to 1000! Yours didn’t have same sticker?
image.jpg

‘Bout the same…..-3 and flurries. Dude wants to go for a walk, but he’s having to settle for the back yard… :pass:
-33 celsius here and Baxter would not agree to just the back yard. It was a rather short walk though, not quite a mile. My Gramps always told me to leave home into the wind so it's behind you coming home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back