Status
Not open for further replies.
happee Caturday kidz! :kitty: here'z ur Caturday dose of vitamin E, but i gotta beg off on the metal buffet :bow: was jus buzy all week doin this & that around the place, preparin for the stormz & jus didn't manage to get a list made up, so....sorry :shrug: it'll be back next week tho in full swing, so until then -> Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

-33 celsius here and Baxter would not agree to just the back yard. It was a rather short walk though, not quite a mile. My Gramps always told me to leave home into the wind so it's behind you coming home
Damn good advice!

We’re getting ready to head out now…..hoping to do a mile or so, but I’m betting The Dude won’t want to go that far once he’s in it :rofl: :rofl:

Good stuff there! First nutes i used but i got sick of mixing 6 different ingredients! Then i soon realized many a nutrient line that has equal number of different inputs needed!

I’m a cheap fuck so need to tell bro in law to order me another of the sample packs! No idea if they still do that but for cost of shipping u could get one of the 6 packs to try out! No idea if it was the roman feed or what it was called i just remember 6 bottles! Well 7 if u include the ph stuff they sent!
That’s me all over, I mix about 15-18 things for a feed. That’s why I use my “Stiricane”, monster magnetic mixer! I mix 2-4 gallons at a time with this baby.
IMG_4761.jpeg
IMG_3795.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back