Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen........ :headbang:

View attachment 1658985 Sounds Puuuurfect...save us from sticking all those cannabis users in jail.................we'll just Kill them.......Save a Fortune..........:biggrin:

We could call it Au-termi-vapor..... :pass:

1705155734310.png

Could be that Super Powerful Skunk from the UK that only the police know about.........turns you into a Granny Killer....

:pass: So I've Heard..........:yeah:...

Let's be honest, we've all fantasized about killing grandma at one point or another.

Let's be honest, we've all fantasized about killing grandma at one point or another.

Is that a Threat.........?...........................................................................................................................................:yoinks:.....

grannybong.gif

Do we know anyone that personally experienced products like this though?
I smoked some! It was probably 15 years+ ago and definately contained some kind of glass microbeads, your insiide mouth would be coated in something after smoking, and your teeth would "crunch" with the crap.

It got to the point where we'd lieterally |"bite|" the weed before buying it.

Very scummy!

Happy Saturday Folks ^_^

:gary:

I smoked some! It was probably 15 years+ ago and definately contained some kind of glass microbeads, your insiide mouth would be coated in something after smoking, and your teeth would "crunch" with the crap.

Yes..the stuff I got was the same..you could feel as if there was little shards of glass or crystal in it....odd...and the bits of stem felt like when bud has had bud rot...shudder........like more dessicated than the weight indicated.

Friend who didn't use canna bought it for us...and he got Done...... :shrug: ....and I didn't get a smoke.....

Morning all :pass:

Running into a few problems in the tent today that I believe require another slurry test. Dont know if my phosphorus is locked out in the soil or what. Brown spots arent spreading fast but its not really getting better either. I realize effected leaves wont get better but new leaves are popping up. My spring water has a decent amount of calcium and magnesium in it so I was thinking maybe phosphorus is starting to become unavailable. Besides adjusting the ph of the soil is there any way to make phosphorus more readily available, if thats what this is. Inputs are always ph between 6.1 and 6.3
20240113_091244.jpg
20240113_091220.jpg
20240113_091209.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back