Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a big day planned as it is the wife's birthday. She woke up to severe vertigo and is so dizzy I have to help her get from bed to toilet and back. I guess my day will be spent doting on her, as she is very special to me. I probably wouldn't be alive without her help......she got me through my lowest of lows after my first wife and my ex best friend played a horrible game with my mind. I just wish there was something I could do to fix it and make her feel better. I have a pork roast cooking in the slow cooker and I will spend some time and bake her a cake, Hope that makes her feel better. Stay warm my friends:pighug:
Mrs Buzzard

1705085195272.gif

1705085324744.gif

I like to think a good bowl of hash would fix her up, but she is a generation behind me and cannabis was never a part of her life. I had my driver's license and was growing my first pot plants the year she was born. At least she has no problems with my love for cannabis, I've even caught her bragging about my grow accomplishments.

Morning everyone took today off again woke up still feeling like crap so I called in and went back to bed slept most the day and feeling little better now. Happy Friday to whom it concerns :toke::pass::lildab:

Morning everyone took today off again woke up still feeling like crap so I called in and went back to bed slept most the day and feeling little better now. Happy Friday to whom it concerns :toke::pass::lildab:
Wondered where u were hiding this morning! Does that mean u are gonna join me and @Frankthetank in an all day dab marathon? Unless someone includes a big tip I ain’t getting nobody’s groceries in below freezing temps and 30mph winds!

1705086804143.gif

1705086816772.gif

in an all day dab marathon? Unless someone includes a big tip I ain’t getting nob
How can it be an all day dab marathon when you’ve completely missed the first half of the day?!?!? I got in early, been dabbing before the sun was up…… ‘cause I’m a worker :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:
1705087215017.gif

But I still Believe we have an Instinct to self medicate....if I hadn't....I wouldn't be here......:pass:...
My mom told me it,
(Self medication), all started when I was around 2 years old when I would frequently stand in a spot and turn 360° until i fell and would laugh my ass off over and over. It's innate that we have the need to alter consciousness---- yes/no ?

And my altered consciousness still continues 68 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back