Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is different from any other day how?:haha::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Still waiting to see some homemade dabs from someone :rolleyes1:

Ya but u can join in from home today! ;)
And I didn’t wanna waste my time doing it to go in swordfish cuz these coils have all been cleaned like 5 times each so need to order new ones! Gets the job done with the stuff i buy tho but bong tastes cleaner!

Still gotta order filter bags so any tips on smooshing a single bud? I think outlier is only stuff i have with decent sized buds but not sure of the bag free method!

And I didn’t wanna waste my time doing it to go in swordfish cuz these coils have all been cleaned like 5 times each so need to order new ones! Gets the job done with the stuff i buy tho but bong tastes cleaner!

Still gotta order filter bags so any tips on smooshing a single bud? I think outlier is only stuff i have with decent sized buds but not sure of the bag free method!

Umm not really I personally haven't done it. Even if it's small buds squish them together by hand and make a ball of them then put in the press and squeeze away :amazon:

Go for a big bud, or a couple smalls that you can squeeze together….. but don’t do more than that at a time. You’ll still pick some material out…. Go for 200 degrees for 90 seconds for the first one…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back