Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1658794

Edit - I need to grow some.

I have to shut my grow down the first week of June because of vacation, I don't have anyone to tend to my mess for me while I'm gone. I plan on starting a photoperiod blue dream when I get back.
Just use soil and blumats! They will water while u are gone! Just get a decent sized trash can as a reservoir! ;)

Just use soil and blumats! They will water while u are gone! Just get a decent sized trash can as a reservoir! ;)

Its easier to just time things so my grows finish up in May, so I can take a break during the summer.

I don't mind running one tent on lower light for veg for one or two plants, especially if I want to bulk out a huge photoperiod and then flip it to flower in September. But if I have my lights on high in my office the AC can't keep up in the summer.

So I've been thinking I'll do one blue dream in a 27 gallon tub, let it veg out June, July, August and then whenever it starts cooling off in mid to late September I'll flip it to flower and then start some auto's as well.

Had to get a new one! With my torch being broken and only having the swordfish it only lasted about 8hrs yesterday and i gad sucked the battery dead! $35 for this one from smoke shop vs $42 for a similar sized piece of junk from walmart so was an easy call! Same price at a different shop they had one from same brand that looked like a lil pistol but they closed at 9pm and it wasn’t cool enough to wait and make another trip back tomorrow! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Had a big day planned as it is the wife's birthday. She woke up to severe vertigo and is so dizzy I have to help her get from bed to toilet and back. I guess my day will be spent doting on her, as she is very special to me. I probably wouldn't be alive without her help......she got me through my lowest of lows after my first wife and my ex best friend played a horrible game with my mind. I just wish there was something I could do to fix it and make her feel better. I have a pork roast cooking in the slow cooker and I will spend some time and bake her a cake, Hope that makes her feel better. Stay warm my friends:pighug:
:karmacloud::meds::passit: I hope the wife feels better soon, my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back